Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician
Jessica Lange Netflix GIF by The Politician
You’re so kooky 🤣

Jun 8, 2024
uk
also whilst I’m on the subject of my biggest hatred, I cannot wait to see how awful EQ looks in there with no smoother and ring light. It’s going to be fabulous.
I have a love hate thing for EQ but even if i’m liking her i still like slagging her off 🤣i’ve seen some shocking photos of her with no filter. she’d skin looks s in real life compared to her filter face

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not gonna say anything to anyone who has an opinion on me, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and some people don’t like me so that’s fine. But I didn’t go in and ask for mod, she asked me how to make the box bigger and I was explaining it in the comments. She modded me and everyone told Angie and she was furious, I even quit the first time then she did it again for me to do the box, and she had loads of racist comments with the Leeds stuff. But I didn’t even help then I left. It was never that deep and tbh I found it funny. But the point is, I’m not in there living my best mod life, I’m not in there at all. I personally don’t think it’s what it’s being made out to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️