Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

That one was creepy, it’ll never be as a good as the OG though, that was terrifying 😱 There’s so many TWD follow ons, I really need to finish the show πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ
I feel like after the original you just know when they creepy mask faces will pop up but it ends on a cliff hanger. Best waiting until chapter 2 comes out! Iv watched the original, fear, world beyond and tales. I cannot find flight, passenger or red machete anywhere πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I feel like after the original you just know when the creepy mask faces will pop up but it ends on a cliff hanger. Best waiting until chapter 2 comes out! Iv watched the original, fear, world beyond and tales. I cannot find flight, passenger or red machete anywhere πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Judas what’s that programme called I wanted to watch with gypsy rose

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I feel like after the original you just know when they creepy mask faces will pop up but it ends on a cliff hanger. Best waiting until chapter 2 comes out! Iv watched the original, fear, world beyond and tales. I cannot find flight, passenger or red machete anywhere πŸ˜­πŸ’”
Very true, the OG was the first of it’s kind and so sinister 😱 you might need to sail the seas πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
What’s all this about DWP and the breaded babe? He’s been proven to be a troll?
They definitely just taking the piss and it's quite sad...
sam winchester yawn GIF

Feb 27, 2024
I’m not gonna say anything to anyone who has an opinion on me, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and some people don’t like me so that’s fine. But I didn’t go in and ask for mod, she asked me how to make the box bigger and I was explaining it in the comments. She modded me and everyone told Angie and she was furious, I even quit the first time then she did it again for me to do the box, and she had loads of racist comments with the Leeds stuff. But I didn’t even help then I left. It was never that deep and tbh I found it funny. But the point is, I’m not in there living my best mod life, I’m not in there at all. I personally don’t think it’s what it’s being made out to be. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I don’t mind you at all, but I don’t watch you much to judge πŸ‘©β€βš–οΈ

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Court has been reported to DWP for fraud due to not declaring her tiktok income. She thought Emz was to blame and was threatening to report Emz. Emz joined the live and denied it, also saying she's not been on benefits for 2 years so doesn't give a do if Court does report her. Next time I looked Emz and EQ were in the box with EQ saying it serves Court right for committing fraud, and that it's no-one else's fault if she now can't feed her kid(s) or pay her rent. EQ was then asking the comments if anyone knew where Court lived, and telling them to find out so they can find out where Court's kid(s) go to school.

There's probably things that happened in-between, but I don't usually watch Court and was only having a look as I'd seen Court's video 'crying' about being sanctioned by DWP.
i think i said before that EQ was going to set up Court Assassin to take her out the picture for mad_hatter. EQ gave her platform a boost and it's been downhill since for the dappy b