Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
TLDR @JUDAS
Morning, something weird happened to me last night. I couldn’t sleep as usual,I had my earbuds in listening to true crime on my iPad as I do every night. I was up and down to the bathroom and just lay there for ages. My ear buds stopped working so I checked the battery and they were at 98% so I pressed the side and it didn’t click. Just then my Alexa lit up the room flashed bright blue and green.i s myself tbh.i said Alexa off but it just kept flashing. I took the ear buds out and looked at the iPad and it was still playing through my earbuds but I couldn’t hear anything. I got my other pair out and put them in, I could hear but Alexa was still flashing, the flashing then stopped so I was like ‘’ok calm the do down”. A few minutes later it started flashing again so I sat up and stared at it. I said “alexa” nothing,just flashing.next thing the word “hello” comes across where the time should be,then it goes black,then the time flashes and it’s 01:11. 😱😩 what does this fing mean? Nothing I expect but I couldn’t sleep all night

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Is this what early morning tt has to offer! I don't watch Zac, can't stand his arrogance and passive aggressive, snarky, bitchy comments but is he stoned. How long does it take for him to actually start. Does he start every live chatting about how he's not a beg while subtly begging.

And then there's Charlie trying to break news, which doesn't seem to be starting either.

There's no questions above just observations. I know there's some Zac fans in here, that's cool.
I just want to know what it is about Nigel Farage and Katie Hopkins beliefs that he resonates the most with. Just thinking aloud.

Hillary Clinton GIF

Feb 29, 2024
TLDR @JUDAS
Morning, something weird happened to me last night. I couldn’t sleep as usual,I had my earbuds in listening to true crime on my iPad as I do every night. I was up and down to the bathroom and just lay there for ages. My ear buds stopped working so I checked the battery and they were at 98% so I pressed the side and it didn’t click. Just then my Alexa lit up the room flashed bright blue and green.i s myself tbh.i said Alexa off but it just kept flashing. I took the ear buds out and looked at the iPad and it was still playing through my earbuds but I couldn’t hear anything. I got my other pair out and put them in, I could hear but Alexa was still flashing, the flashing then stopped so I was like ‘’ok calm the do down”. A few minutes later it started flashing again so I sat up and stared at it. I said “alexa” nothing,just flashing.next thing the word “hello” comes across where the time should be,then it goes black,then the time flashes and it’s 01:11. 😱😩 what does this fing mean? Nothing I expect but I couldn’t sleep all night
Pray 🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I just want to know what it is about Nigel Farage and Katie Hopkins beliefs that he resonates the most with. Just thinking aloud.

Hillary Clinton GIF
Genuinely shocks me how many people think Katie Hopkins speaks for so many, when she's only this way and speaks the way she does because everyone originally found her very dull and boring 😂

Feb 27, 2024
Anyone else seen cute_withatouchof_psycho? Crying on live, again. Her husband left her last year and took her two children, one is an adult, one is 14. They don’t want contact with her. She had an alcoholic boyfriend who robbed her then left her. She cries most of the day, lapping up the sympathy and gifts. Managed to go to the pub last night though and got people to send her drinks and food. Has a go fund me up to raise money for a car. One big beg!

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
TLDR @JUDAS

This might help x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
That has to be one of the worst night sleeps ever , it was so hot and sticky I felt like a washed up old leather handbag in a burger van. I had to peel myself off of my bottom sheet this morning
Same I was in a cool shower at midnight. Hubby nights and I never sleep well at best of times when he’s out all night, but jeez last night was bad. On a more positive note, I got some jobs done in house, stitched a horse rug, and was out walking dog at 6am 😂😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Same I was in a cool shower at midnight. Hubby nights and I never sleep well at best of times when he’s out all night, but jeez last night was bad. On a more positive note, I got some jobs done in house, stitched a horse rug, and was out walking dog at 6am 😂😂😂
Yeah Otis was over the moon with his earlier morning walk , we have a river near us that runs through one of the back fields and you could feel almost a cool breeze coming from the top of it. He happily gets in and swims but am I do 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Is this what early morning tt has to offer! I don't watch Zac, can't stand his arrogance and passive aggressive, snarky, bitchy comments but is he stoned. How long does it take for him to actually start. Does he start every live chatting about how he's not a beg while subtly begging.

And then there's Charlie trying to break news, which doesn't seem to be starting either.

There's no questions above just observations. I know there's some Zac fans in here, that's cool.

I always liked him tbh, but I can’t with the political views, and the ivory tower he feels he sits on currently. He’s not the funny, cheeky guy I loved watching. It’s sad really as he always said he wouldn’t change blah blah, but was obviously all hot air.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yeah Otis was over the moon with his earlier morning walk , we have a river near us that runs through one of the back fields and you could feel almost a cool breeze coming from the top of it. He happily gets in and swims but am I do 😭
Haha yeah I live a couple mins from a lovely river, we are so lucky it’s so beautiful where I live. Dogs been in a hidden pool thing this morning, he’s filthy but cool & happy! He’s got his shaded bed for garden, and a paddling pool for later 😂😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Anyone else seen cute_withatouchof_psycho? Crying on live, again. Her husband left her last year and took her two children, one is an adult, one is 14. They don’t want contact with her. She had an alcoholic boyfriend who robbed her then left her. She cries most of the day, lapping up the sympathy and gifts. Managed to go to the pub last night though and got people to send her drinks and food. Has a go fund me up to raise money for a car. One big beg!
I always forget there's a whole other gaggle of begs on TT, other than the ones that pop on my own FYP 🤯
If I found myself in a position unable to finance my life, begging on TikTok wouldn't even be a last resort. It's just a big fat NO 🛑

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just went to watch her,holy god I didn’t recognoise her! Her profile pic can’t be her surely? Omg I’m calling someone out AGAIN

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Googled what 111 means and this came up; a person is going to see opportunity, meet with good fortune, achieve a goal they have been working on, or experience a new beginning. Now last week I was bored and scrolled into a woman who does crystal cards,no idea what it’s called. She gave me a reading and said exactly the same stuff,I’ve got it on video! 😱