Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
Just went to watch her,holy god I didn’t recognoise her! Her profile pic can’t be her surely? Omg I’m calling someone out AGAIN

One of her friends allegedly saw the estranged husband on live this morning about 2 or 3 am chatting about her on someone else’s account, but he didn’t think to screen shot or record what he was saying. Such an Amateur 🙄

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
TLDR @JUDAS
Morning, something weird happened to me last night. I couldn’t sleep as usual,I had my earbuds in listening to true crime on my iPad as I do every night. I was up and down to the bathroom and just lay there for ages. My ear buds stopped working so I checked the battery and they were at 98% so I pressed the side and it didn’t click. Just then my Alexa lit up the room flashed bright blue and green.i s myself tbh.i said Alexa off but it just kept flashing. I took the ear buds out and looked at the iPad and it was still playing through my earbuds but I couldn’t hear anything. I got my other pair out and put them in, I could hear but Alexa was still flashing, the flashing then stopped so I was like ‘’ok calm the do down”. A few minutes later it started flashing again so I sat up and stared at it. I said “alexa” nothing,just flashing.next thing the word “hello” comes across where the time should be,then it goes black,then the time flashes and it’s 01:11. 😱😩 what does this fing mean? Nothing I expect but I couldn’t sleep all night
breaking the silence — lady-laracroft:...

May 10, 2024
derby
I always liked him tbh, but I can’t with the political views, and the ivory tower he feels he sits on currently. He’s not the funny, cheeky guy I loved watching. It’s sad really as he always said he wouldn’t change blah blah, but was obviously all hot air.
Snap. I can’t cope with the arrogance recently as well as the dodgy conspiracy theories, support for Trump and Katie Hopkins.

May 10, 2024
derby
was just listening to DG & pearl. she was saying has to sort her dogs out to go in house, then said "if i get in" she knows she is going in the old boot.
DG was then on with the Randy arsewipe and she was calling him constantly. She’s so desperate to be relevant. And now DG is desperate to get in too. Honestly never wanted to watch anything less.

Feb 27, 2024
Just went to watch her,holy god I didn’t recognoise her! Her profile pic can’t be her surely? Omg I’m calling someone out AGAIN

She’s a right one. I forgot, last year she had a go fund me up for weight loss surgery. Her husband and children used to run around after her all the time whilst she sat there and did nothing. Her and the husband had a big argument, she got arrested. When she got released the next morning she went home and they had all left! Definately had been planning a big escape for a while!

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
She’s a right one. I forgot, last year she had a go fund me up for weight loss surgery. Her husband and children used to run around after her all the time whilst she sat there and did nothing. Her and the husband had a big argument, she got arrested. When she got released the next morning she went home and they had all left! Definately had been planning a big escape for a while!
She has some Jamaican guy in her box now who has asked for her WhatsApp after telling her how beautiful she is

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Morning CCers ☀️ looking forward to whatever fery today might.

Sacked off TT early last night as I got the “hypocrisy” bug up my ass after MMMs live last night.

Yes we all know. Hann is out there being Hann. How many more times are we going to act like this behaviour from her is a surprise.

The hypocrisy thing was about calling out USB Tony (absolute t no question) for profiting off yesterdays tragedy while having Hayley Comet in the comments acting like a 12 year old with her stupid comments. But it’s ok apparently cos she does crime content. Is it ok though? Really 🤔

And I guess I’m going to turn hypocrite in my own post as I have no issue with her making content about cold / historic cases and receiving gifts on that. I get it, you’re a creator and that’s your content. But something doesn’t sit right with me doing a play by play on an active current case and risking the spread of misinformation. And ultimately if you’re going to pull Tony up on it, she shouldn’t be exempt.

I think I’m going to go out and touch some grass today.

Nov 10, 2023
Morning everyone! Spine is so much worse today! Struggling to even stand up, still waiting on those MRI results from May. Looks like i'm going to have to pop the Naproxen 🤣
David Rose Comedy GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
That’s a crazy long wait. It only took a week for mine. Chase them up and explain you’re in a lot of pain. Hope it eases for you soon. Back pain is the worst.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Morning CCers ☀️ looking forward to whatever fery today might.

Sacked off TT early last night as I got the “hypocrisy” bug up my ass after MMMs live last night.

Yes we all know. Hann is out there being Hann. How many more times are we going to act like this behaviour from her is a surprise.

The hypocrisy thing was about calling out USB Tony (absolute t no question) for profiting off yesterdays tragedy while having Hayley Comet in the comments acting like a 12 year old with her stupid comments. But it’s ok apparently cos she does crime content. Is it ok though? Really 🤔

And I guess I’m going to turn hypocrite in my own post as I have no issue with her making content about cold / historic cases and receiving gifts on that. I get it, you’re a creator and that’s your content. But something doesn’t sit right with me doing a play by play on an active current case and risking the spread of misinformation. And ultimately if you’re going to pull Tony up on it, she shouldn’t be exempt.

I think I’m going to go out and touch some grass today.
I agree

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Snap. I can’t cope with the arrogance recently as well as the dodgy conspiracy theories, support for Trump and Katie Hopkins.

I don’t mind the conspiracy stuff, even if I don’t believe it, I found it amusing. The political views, inflated ego, passive begging, and jeez the podcast that’s been in the making over a year but is yet to happen 🤦‍♀️ not like he doesn’t earn enough.