Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Morning CCers ☀️ looking forward to whatever fery today might.

Sacked off TT early last night as I got the “hypocrisy” bug up my ass after MMMs live last night.

Yes we all know. Hann is out there being Hann. How many more times are we going to act like this behaviour from her is a surprise.

The hypocrisy thing was about calling out USB Tony (absolute t no question) for profiting off yesterdays tragedy while having Hayley Comet in the comments acting like a 12 year old with her stupid comments. But it’s ok apparently cos she does crime content. Is it ok though? Really 🤔

And I guess I’m going to turn hypocrite in my own post as I have no issue with her making content about cold / historic cases and receiving gifts on that. I get it, you’re a creator and that’s your content. But something doesn’t sit right with me doing a play by play on an active current case and risking the spread of misinformation. And ultimately if you’re going to pull Tony up on it, she shouldn’t be exempt.

I think I’m going to go out and touch some grass today.
Also what hasn’t been remembered by a lot of them last night is how Tony lost his damn mind and went in on Miss Remi for doing a sub only live then proceeded to call everyone pedalos again. Yet he can do sub only and cash in off the Southport tragedy?

Feb 27, 2024
1000006325.jpg I haven't seen joker for ages, how longs she been back?

A few months. She’s now living in Maryport, where that guy was from who she was obsessed with, who ended up unaliving himself. She’s harassing all her neighbours and has to answer bail regularly. Apparently she’s had the all clear from the mental health team and she’s faking all her behaviour? Seems odd. She’s very odd.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Is this what early morning tt has to offer! I don't watch Zac, can't stand his arrogance and passive aggressive, snarky, bitchy comments but is he stoned. How long does it take for him to actually start. Does he start every live chatting about how he's not a beg while subtly begging.

And then there's Charlie trying to break news, which doesn't seem to be starting either.

There's no questions above just observations. I know there's some Zac fans in here, that's cool.
I agree with you and not many people will agree and nobody has to at all. I prefer watching red than zac now. I think things have went to his head, he is mr beg.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
That’s a crazy long wait. It only took a week for mine. Chase them up and explain you’re in a lot of pain. Hope it eases for you soon. Back pain is the worst.
Going to have to do it! I'm at the point of wanting water to bless my face 😆 I need surgery just never had it get this bad but took 2 naproxen so hopefully in 20 mins it kicks in

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Miss Red on live talking about the Southport tragedy, telling people not to gift her, but hasn’t turned gifts off. If she had brains, honestly 🙄
Just shows. "Oh, but I told them not to gift, it's not my fault they gifted".

Linkee GIF by Big Potato Games