Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The Starbucks one is £54!
Sssh, I’m breaking it to her slowly

be quiet canadian GIF by CBC

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Jesus, I can’t believe it - it feels like the stuff of movies. Children, wee babies 💔
Honestly, there's just some things you learn to accept in life, old people getting old and dying, but innocent children? I remember the shockwaves of Dunblane , Holly & Jessica etc , I can't imagine the pain those parents are feeling x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly, there's just some things you learn to accept in life, old people getting old and dying, but innocent children? I remember the shockwaves of Dunblane , Holly & Jessica etc , I can't imagine the pain those parents are feeling x
It’s the unwritten rule isn’t it, it goes against our supposed internal instinct to protect the young 🥺

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I see DG has been on the beg to get in, he’s doing a video audition apparently. Why bother,he’ll get in. There’s no point in this. Randy Roofer is going to pick whoever people tell him to . DG is no longer on the app,he fell off long ago. You never see him and JC do much now. All these creators seem to build these amazing friendships then it’s all gone in a matter of months. No one talks about it though🤨🧐