Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Does anyone wanna suck me off and tell me I was right about Hayley or 😭👀

Dog Pet GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
When my husband handed it to me full for the first time earlier, I tried not to show on my face how heavy and awkward it was, because he was shocked when he heard the price.

Will Smith Crying GIF by First We Feast

He was even more shocked when I showed interest in getting the Starbucks one because “look, it’s so pretty 😍🤣
When my husband gets up for work, he’s going to find out iv booked another holiday

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I play nice with creators but just because I’m not being rude in their lives doesn’t mean I won’t talk about them on here if they do stuff I/we don’t approve of. Two faced maybe but hey ho. Idgaf
I never wanted to mention my dislike of Frankie as I didn't want to upset her feelings, but if she hasn't got the balls to call me out in comments then drop when I say something I'm not holding back. I'm here to be honest with people not pussy foot about them 🙄

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Fiesty is weird af. I get it’s fb and it’s public but why would you take a screenshot of a pic with someone’s kids 🤮

My Son is Topless in that pic she shared. She makes out she screenshotted a post with multiple pictures that isn't true she screenshotted every pic individually including that one.

Sobriety Jack is raging me right now

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I never wanted to mention my dislike of Frankie as I didn't want to upset her feelings, but if she hasn't got the balls to call me out in comments then drop when I say something I'm not holding back. I'm here to be honest with people not pussy foot about them 🙄
Oh definitely! If you’ve got the balls to do confrontation then go for it. I’m not that way inclined myself. I envy that some of you lot are firey women!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
When my husband handed it to me full for the first time earlier, I tried not to show on my face how heavy and awkward it was, because he was shocked when he heard the price.

Will Smith Crying GIF by First We Feast

He was even more shocked when I showed interest in getting the Starbucks one because “look, it’s so pretty 😍🤣
I'm scared to look this Starbucks one up. I'm still reeling from my 1am impulse purchase of a meoky one for a fiver this morning. 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm scared to look this Starbucks one up. I'm still reeling from my 1am impulse purchase of a meoky one for a fiver this morning. 🤣
If you’re reeling from a fiver, stay back my luv 🤣 tbh I was underwhelmed, just a nice shade of green/blue and small Starbucks logo 😒 those Meoky cups are amazing, my bestie got one and they’re so good - I love the patterns too 😍

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Fiesty is weird af. I get it’s fb and it’s public but why would you take a screenshot of a pic with someone’s kids 🤮

She'd cry about being the victim whilst her hand was still firmly grasping the knife in your back.

Never liked her, never trusted her, never been given a reason to change my mind. Absolutely gross human.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Angie I’ve just come in your live as you was taking a call, I fing wish I had my screen record on cos I heard DWP telling you to drop birdman and not get involved.
DWP coming to the rescue to stop you doing damage control has me fing sideways 🤣🤣🤣
dwpin her box now x but she sed don't want people talking bout birdman he'd a nice guy

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If you’re reeling from a fiver, stay back my luv 🤣 tbh I was underwhelmed, just a nice shade of green/blue and small Starbucks logo 😒 those Meoky cups are amazing, my bestie got one and they’re so good - I love the patterns too 😍
It's mainly because I know full well I won't use it. I seem to collect water bottles and these insulated mugs atm but don't use them. 🤣 It's getting as bad as my need to buy random stationary.