Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
One of the first things the spinal doctor said was that I nedd the surgery and it's my only option! 😃
Oh god, that’s sad it’s that bad but yes, get on that list. You should be on a repeat now for good pain meds. I have hell trying to get help for mine. I been offered surgery but he said it won’t improve my pain and I’m more likely to have complications due to EDS and my scarring is very thin which scared him. Told me to email him what I want to do. He hasn’t responded and it’s been 4 months, even with ringing to push it along.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This reminds me, DO NOT go on X (Twitter) and look under the #southport hashtag, it’s not only filled with racism and Islamophobia but aftermath photos of a couple of the children. Avoid at all costs 🚫

I've just seen the photos of the poor girls that have died. I have an 8 year old daughter. That's devastating

It’s heartbreaking 💔

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
This reminds me, DO NOT go on X (Twitter) and look under the #southport hashtag, it’s not only filled with racism and Islamophobia but aftermath photos of a couple of the children. Avoid at all costs 🚫

It’s heartbreaking 💔
I haven't seen the extreme photos thankfully and I will not go anywhere they might be shown. It was an ITV post of their precious little faces. I'm lost for words I really am 💔

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh god, that’s sad it’s that bad but yes, get on that list. You should be on a repeat now for good pain meds. I have hell trying to get help for mine. I been offered surgery but he said it won’t improve my pain and I’m more likely to have complications due to EDS and my scarring is very thin which scared him. Told me to email him what I want to do. He hasn’t responded and it’s been 4 months, even with ringing to push it along.
It is! Physiotherapists had to refer me back because it did nothing. I'm fortunate the pains not a persistent issue, seems to only occur if I overuse my muscles but Ideally i like to get back into swimming to hopefully strengthen it 👏

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I haven't seen the extreme photos thankfully and I will not go anywhere they might be shown. It was an ITV post of their precious little faces. I'm lost for words I really am 💔
I shouldn’t have gone to the platform 😞 I saw and reposted a beautiful heartbreaking video of an older gentleman leaving flowers and wanted to see more dedications. I’m sticking to official news outlets, the discourse is wild 🥲

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
dwpin her box now x but she sed don't want people talking bout birdman he'd a nice guy
I seen that, she won’t go against birdman cos they both have a hatred for Zia and she knows because of that if she keeps him inside he will always support her.
Equally she knows that DWP can cause her issues in terms of he is in her inner circle and will probably be privy to information she wouldn’t want to get out.
DWP could cause her issues with a simple python code. She is already suspicious that DWP and crypto are behind getting all her accounts banned

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I shouldn’t have gone to the platform 😞 I saw and reposted a beautiful heartbreaking video of an older gentleman leaving flowers and wanted to see more dedications. I’m sticking to official news outlets, the discourse is wild 🥲
I saw that on TT. I couldn't watch the full video as he cried 😢 This is not a rabbit hole we need to go down. Definitely stick to mainstream news as they wont show that stuff. ❤

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So Hayley Comet is 'ANGERED' by the pictures and cursing others for sharing the pictures while she explains in DETAIL how the images look and how they were killed. Whilst also using the #swifties #trending #taylorswift to gain more views. I just cant 💔
She's need to start getting outraged by herself, fing bellend 😭