Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
If you’re reeling from a fiver, stay back my luv 🤣 tbh I was underwhelmed, just a nice shade of green/blue and small Starbucks logo 😒 those Meoky cups are amazing, my bestie got one and they’re so good - I love the patterns too 😍
I have the meoky coffee mug and I really like it,it can’t be toppled over easily which is good for me as I’m very clumsy.hubby for me it for when I got home from the hospital and I was in bed a lot,so I wouldn’t spill coffee everywhere 🙊🙈this water bottle was £8 from tt shop and holds 2litres. I drink a full one everyday

Attachments

• IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 20
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think we should take a drink everytime Alex says unfortunately or apparently.

kid GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don't wanna hear Alex chat about anyone's looks. Nobody knows what he looks like. We've saw a photo of him from about 2005 that is blurry as do and 1 zoomed in black and white photo with lightening bolts on his eyes 😭.
He has shown his face, albeit with filtered sunglasses on. He looks puffy and hairy

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He has shown his face, albeit with filtered sunglasses on. He looks puffy and hairy
He goes on as if there's a decent identifying photo of him out there. There isn't 😭

Everyone's saw him is the same as when I said everyone heard me talk cause I said 3 words in cals box 👹

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I don't wanna hear Alex chat about anyone's looks. Nobody knows what he looks like. We've saw a photo of him from about 2005 that is blurry as do and 1 zoomed in black and white photo with lightening bolts on his eyes 😭.
I watched Jefferys live one day and he turned his phone to alex who was sat next to him and believe me he's not all that tbf (ill keep it real )stonewall facts 😉

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
He goes on as if there's a decent identifying photo of him out there. There isn't 😭

Everyone's saw him is the same as when I said everyone heard me talk cause I said 3 words in cals box 👹
He only ever flashed himself for a few seconds. He’s tugged on live for far longer than he showed his face 😭 it’s sad that isn’t an exaggeration