Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
can yous all stop pissing on this big brother thing. I’m excited 🤣, i’m thinking scraps and stuff 🤣 we watch all those arseholes anyway so put them in a pen together & watch the drama.
But its not until September and they are banging on about it constantly😭. Do we really want to hear this for over a month day after day. They've already made it boring. Its like the Pearl and Angie fight that never happened 😂😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Thankyou. Its nice we really care about AI pics 😂 We don't know each other at all but we have more empathy for each other than most of the fakes on the app. I really do appreciate it xx
I said when I came into this group that I have more respect and trust in complete strangers than I do with people in the app who have claimed to be a “friend”
I hope your mum is feeling better.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
'What was your old account Alex?'
'Err, you know what, you know what it is, I can't even tell you because there was this big thing yeah, where people said I didn't have one, but then I had loads and loads of people who said they remember'.
Sure Jan GIF

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I said when I came into this group that I have more respect and trust in complete strangers than I do with people in the app who have claimed to be a “friend”
I hope your mum is feeling better.
She is thankyou. She needs an MRI at a later date but at least she's well enough to be home. I honestly prefer reading in here and the banter between us than watching lives sometimes. I laugh out loud so much sometimes 😂🥰