Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I have the meoky coffee mug and I really like it,it can’t be toppled over easily which is good for me as I’m very clumsy.hubby for me it for when I got home from the hospital and I was in bed a lot,so I wouldn’t spill coffee everywhere 🙊🙈this water bottle was £8 from tt shop and holds 2litres. I drink a full one everyday
I refill mine at least 3 times a day. I am forever thirsty, and forever peeing. 😂😭

I'm not trying to compete, just realising another way I'm a bit weird. 😂

Feb 28, 2024
'What was your old account Alex?'
'Err, you know what, you know what it is, I can't even tell you because there was this big thing yeah, where people said I didn't have one, but then I had loads and loads of people who said they remember'.
Sure Jan GIF
Yeah I've got another account, it was massive, successful, thousands of followers, but you wouldn't know it, it went to another school 😒

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Is there any truth in Tonys claims that Keir starmer refused to jail Jimmy Saville 😭
I believe the thought largely centres round this image which was circulated…

IMG_5907.jpeg

However that has been debunked and the “statement” says;

Mr Starmer was head of the CPS when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile but he was not the reviewing lawyer for the case. An official investigation commissioned later by Starmer criticised both prosecutors and police for their handling of the allegations.

IMG_5909.jpeg

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I've been a bit of a t today. I hope I haven't upset anyone. I apologise if I have. I probably should of worded things better maybe. I say things I mean then feel guilty after but that just me. I've deactivated my CC account in a rage and now I'm missing going in lives and interacting 😭 FFS hindsight is an awful thing when you calm down and feel better 😂

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've been a bit of a t today. I hope I haven't upset anyone. I apologise if I have. I probably should have worded things better maybe. I say things I mean then feel guilty after but that just me. I've deactivated my CC account in a rage and now I'm missing going in lives and interacting 😭 FFS hindsight is an awful thing when you calm down and feel better 😂
You can reactivate it

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’ve been in Remi’s, chatting about mature fannies 👹 really important conversation about perimenopause and menopause 🩵
not obessed with menopause because the reviews are awful, but i am fascinated of how it came to be that when it's been spoken of it gets the added 'the'. 'the menopause'. not 'the cancer', and it''s not even a the - it's a perfectly natural process so why does it get the 'the' like a hormonal Michael Myers but no one is speaking 'the diabetes' etc.
i know you didn't use the the, am stoned

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I believe the thought largely centres round this image which was circulated…

IMG_5907.jpeg

However that has been debunked and the “statement” says;

Mr Starmer was head of the CPS when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile but he was not the reviewing lawyer for the case. An official investigation commissioned later by Starmer criticised both prosecutors and police for their handling of the allegations.

IMG_5909.jpeg
Oh he was going on about that and also said he thinks Huw Edward's could be hung tomorrow. He said "A hanging hasn't happened for a good while but I have a feeling he could be hanged".

Tony's gonna have to do his mosque protest, Starmer protest and bringing back hanging protests all at once. Busy guy 😭

Could have googled it myself but I'm lazy 😭