Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’ve been in Remi’s, chatting about mature fannies 👹 really important conversation about perimenopause and menopause 🩵

I’m just about through the worst, but it’s taken 9+ yrs. I thought I was going insane, it’s been awful, at times I genuinely didn’t want to be here anymore, I was a danger to myself at times and was rarely left for a long time. Now I know it was hormones, I’ve been in therapy, take medication etc, but can’t take HRT 🤦‍♀️ so still having sweats that are vile, but I don’t feel mentally the way I did.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
not obessed with menopause because the reviews are awful, but i am fascinated of how it came to be that when it's been spoken of it gets the added 'the'. 'the menopause'. not 'the cancer', and it''s not even a the - it's a perfectly natural process so why does it get the 'the' like a hormonal Michael Myers but no one is speaking 'the diabetes' etc.
i know you didn't use the the, am stoned
Your musings tickle me 🤣 “reviews are awful” facts 💀

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I keep missing that!mive bee going through it for 3yrs now but only since May have I had really bad symptoms. My insomnia was horrendous, I was getting about 1-3 hours of sleep a night and that was even 1-3nhours together,the sweets were awful,had to strip my bed every single morning,I was very tearful,I lost my sense of humour (still haven’t hit my wit back yet)weight gain has been terrible in the last 8 months too. I’m not sweating as much now,I feel hot but it goes away as quickly as it’s appeared. My sleep,is getting better (I suffer with insomnia anyway) I’m losing weight but only because I’m using that Mounjaro injection,I was eating just for the sake of something to do
She’s doing another next week luv and I definitely recommend popping along 🫂 it’s a wretched part of womanhood, really brutal and not often talked about openly 🩵

I spoke on fanny dryness and how I cured mine with product recommendations. I don’t give a do, I love women and want to help 👹 video roundup coming soon with product recommendations 🥰

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Is there any truth in Tonys claims that Keir starmer refused to jail Jimmy Saville 😭

No, but Idiot Tony will try and make anyone believe different , he was head of CPS but not the lawyer dealing with the case , its been in so many documentaries that the higher up police covered it up so it didn't even reach CPS until he was finally dead

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m just about through the worst, but it’s taken 9+ yrs. I thought I was going insane, it’s been awful, at times I genuinely didn’t want to be here anymore, I was a danger to myself at times and was rarely left for a long time. Now I know it was hormones, I’ve been in therapy, take medication etc, but can’t take HRT 🤦‍♀️ so still having sweats that are vile, but I don’t feel mentally the way I did.
This just breaks my heart 💔 I’m so sorry you went through that for so long. The medical field can be horrendous with medical gaslighting, especially with women’s pain. I’m so glad you’re on the other side of it now 🫂

I believe the thought largely centres round this image which was circulated…

IMG_5907.jpeg

However that has been debunked and the “statement” says;

Mr Starmer was head of the CPS when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile but he was not the reviewing lawyer for the case. An official investigation commissioned later by Starmer criticised both prosecutors and police for their handling of the allegations.

IMG_5909.jpeg
I thought that was Luke the lesbian sat with saville 🤣🤣 the suns got too me 😭