Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m really wound up by what I’m seeing so I’m gonna come off my phone, chill, splash with my ducks in the bath and come back later. Much love
Season 2 Goodbye GIF by Nanalan'

Enjoy your chill time poppet 🛁🦆🫧

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve kicked H out for an iced coffee for me and a PUPCUP 🐶🥤 for my pups and sorting some movies for me and my bestie. Do something to distract yourselves tonight luvs, even if only for a little bit 🫂 it’s so heavy around the app right now 🩵

Group Hug Love GIF by FOX TV

Dads just settled down the boys , they're going to watch `The Foreigner` it's a Jackie Chan movie , one of my favs actually so might get engrossed in it too x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
This just breaks my heart 💔 I’m so sorry you went through that for so long. The medical field can be horrendous with medical gaslighting, especially with women’s pain. I’m so glad you’re on the other side of it now 🫂

The turning point for me, was seeing a dr, I’d never met before, who has a special interest in menopause treatment and support. She was amazing, I felt heard, all GPs before were either men with no understanding or empathy, or younger women who didn’t understand at all. People don’t realise it can turn your whole world upside down.

Yorkshire peach on TikTok and Instagram, she sounds so much like me and when she started, my heart hurt for her. Medical gaslighting is a thing. I now know I have to be my own advocate with drs and nurses as no one else can. I’m ruthless now 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The turning point for me, was seeing a dr, I’d never met before, who has a special interest in menopause treatment and support. She was amazing, I felt heard, all GPs before were either men with no understanding or empathy, or younger women who didn’t understand at all. People don’t realise it can turn your whole world upside down.

Yorkshire peach on TikTok and Instagram, she sounds so much like me and when she started, my heart hurt for her. Medical gaslighting is a thing. I now know I have to be my own advocate with drs and nurses as no one else can. I’m ruthless now 😂
You’re absolutely right luv and I said the very same in that live “ladies be assertive with your doctors, I regret not being so”. We have implicit trust with medical professionals and so don’t tend to question them but when so much medical gaslighting occurs, it’s sadly necessary 🩵

I’m so glad you found such a validating doctor, I can’t imagine the difference and peace of mind luv 🥹

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I’m just about through the worst, but it’s taken 9+ yrs. I thought I was going insane, it’s been awful, at times I genuinely didn’t want to be here anymore, I was a danger to myself at times and was rarely left for a long time. Now I know it was hormones, I’ve been in therapy, take medication etc, but can’t take HRT 🤦‍♀️ so still having sweats that are vile, but I don’t feel mentally the way I did.
I was 1 year in, hating it but couldn't have hrt either. Got really ill, icu etc..job done! My body went into shock and just stopped everything, it was the only good thing to come from being so ill 🤣🤣🤣
I don't recommend it as a solution! Just saying