Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@DILLIGAF
Mad Aegontargaryen GIF by Game of Thrones
Animated GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Morning guys. Can people wear masks in here when they have germs, please? Ignore my Demi sniffles, mines allergies.

I’m up nice and early, I fell asleep to Mabel screaming over Mac and Cheese. Not to make things worse and set day 3 of this topic popping off, but they need to be cancelled because I personally found it very insensitive to celiacs and those with lactose intolerance. TEAM TRACEY!!

Judas about to wake up very angry and regretful for giving me her number, I’m about to spam call the b to get up and get ready for P.Louise Fest that starts in 2 hours 👹

Hope you’re all well ❤️❤️. I’ve had such a laugh in here again. Reminds me of the days that Madasahatter went live and we tried burning the thread down 😍😍
I can’t take anymore screeching from the P.Louise lot, I can’t do it 😭

Lush to have you back 😍

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Is Devon not allowed an opinion on it? Everyone else is, it’s not his fault everyone went into his live and listened to it. I think it’s a good idea if done properly, but letting the dregs of TikTok in is asking for trouble. But I think that’s what everyone wants to see. SH, arguments, drunken rants and people making complete twats of themselves. Can see all that in one of angies lives for free