Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
oh do me here she is
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

'people haven't gone to prison for stuff they did do' i caught that you mile-wide slip'n'slide 🍍

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I feel like I need more context, what was Mary saying and is Zie a person of colour or ally also?
I’ve no idea what Mary said she wasn’t in a box,but Paige has said something about Mary (no film related topic) no comment shared yet but Zie just said the black community don’t need white people fighting for their rights etc . Yes Zie is a person of colour

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I just can’t with that Zie,maybe I’m not understanding but what I’m taking from her speech is white people need to stay out if black people’s business. Marcel shouldn’t be discussing Alex etc and should be discussing community subjects
Zie is lovely, she's just very zero tolerance and takes no s. I don't know the context of todays live but I agree with her mostly. The white saviour complex on TikTok is rife. We don't need white people profiting off black struggles or hosting spaces for black topics. Just support the black creators doing it that's it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’ve no idea what Mary said she wasn’t in a box,but Paige has said something about Mary (no film related topic) no comment shared yet but Zie just said the black community don’t need white people fighting for their rights etc . Yes Zie is a person of colour
I’m in the live now too, trying to gauge context but I understand the basic principle (don’t know the ins and outs of this though) 🙏🏼

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Zie is lovely, she's just very zero tolerance and takes no s. I don't know the context of todays live but I agree with her mostly. The white saviour complex on TikTok is rife. We don't need white people profiting off black struggles or hosting spaces for black topics. Just support the black creators doing it that's it.
But why can’t white people ho,d lives supporting the black community? I dont understand that at all

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wow so I say to Zie sorry for losing your Nan and she goes off as I’ve asked many times to explain what she said then Marcel blocks me 😂😂😂 @marcelmoses wtf are you doing?
I think it's because you randomly brought up her dead Nan whiles demanding what she meant about white people not needing to be the dominant voice in black discussing. I wasn't about her dead nan. It was random 🤦‍♀️