Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think it's because you randomly brought up her dead Nan whiles demanding what she meant about white people not needing to be the dominant voice in black discussing. I wasn't about her dead nan. It was random ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I never randomly brought her Nan up, everyone was saying sorry for your loss, do sake. And I never demanded anything

Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

But why canโ€™t white people ho,d lives supporting the black community? I dont understand that at all
It's not that they can't hold lives, anyone can hold lives about anyone and anything. White people don't need to be the dominant voices in black struggles. They don't need to benefit off black people, haven't their ancestors done enough?

If you don't understand that just be greatful you don't. Mentioning her Nan was random during a heated discussion and it comes off as not genuine ๐Ÿ˜“

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
But why canโ€™t white people ho,d lives supporting the black community? I dont understand that at all
Thereโ€™s a fine line between backing the cause and having white saviour complex. I think stand on your morals but donโ€™t expect pats on the back for being white and having morals, and backing the cause

I never randomly brought her Nan up, everyone was saying sorry for your loss, do sake. And I never demanded anything
I never heard that only saw your comment, you did keep asking she explained herself. I was watching your comments.

@what was that you said Iโ€™m not sure if it was a miscommunication or misconstruing tone over text but I think mentioning your sympathies for her Nan, during a contentious conversation, perhaps made your sympathies come across as disingenuous. I could be completely wrong but I think thatโ€™s the position Zie is taking ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thereโ€™s a fine line between backing the cause and having white saviour complex. I think stand on your morals but donโ€™t expect pats on the back for being white and having morals, and backing the cause
That explains it better for me thanks.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I never heard that only saw your comment, you did keep asking she explained herself. I was watching your comments.
Yes I did keep asking,I was asking different ways. I just did not understand what she was meaning. But youโ€™ve explained it much better. As far as her Nan passing, when would I send my condolences though,I have never spoken to her before and everyone was. I wasnโ€™t being condescending at all. Iโ€™d never be rude when someone has lost someone important in their life. Iโ€™ll just steer clear of any racial debates in future as I donโ€™t fully understand everything

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
That explains it better for me thanks.
Itโ€™s like a live speaking on race issues and it being all white people talking on it- like deluluโ€™s. As a white person I can empathise, listen and understand things such as white privilege, but Iโ€™ll never fully get what a person of colour goes through. I canโ€™t speak for the black community as a white woman but I can pull people up on things I deem to be micro aggressive or flat out racist/discriminatory. But I never want anyone to say to me oh my god youโ€™re amazing for standing up for us as a white person. If that makes sense.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
@what was that you said Iโ€™m not sure if it was a miscommunication or misconstruing tone over text but I think mentioning your sympathies for her Nan, during a contentious conversation, perhaps made your sympathies come across as disingenuous. I could be completely wrong but I think thatโ€™s the position Zie is taking ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Understanding text is hard and looking at the way you,Judas and Alicia have explained it does make it look as though I wasnโ€™t being nice. Thanks . I genuinely didnโ€™t mean it like that.