Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I was there looking for tiny Tomy to show him the posters I’d made of him, but he’s so tiny I couldn’t find him. If anything, J, the one who recorded and shared the clapper would be there to tell Angie her vaginas beautiful whilst recording her meat picnic and streaming it to her best friends that will turn on her when the news gets out again. Pathetic bum hole mouth
I'd of died of laughter if we were all watching and we just heard a ' shamone mother f " in the background as you chased them both around 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'd of died of laughter if we were all watching and we just heard a ' shamone mother f " in the background as you chased them both around 😂
I’d have definitely taken Judas with me and I’d curl up into a ball as she canon ball launches me at them. I’d be screaming “come out and fight me” to Tony 😭 if I fight Angie, I’d have come home smelling like moth balls and mold from her dress she clearly took out of the attic and lied about washing.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Do you think Angie thought the protest was going to be holding hands and singing cumbaya
She thought it was going to be more dramatic than it was, saw it was dying down and tried every tool in the book to cause drama. Pretending that flowers on the floor was a “bag”, calling a POC a fugitive and then crying she’s scared didn’t pull in the views she thought she’d get

Edit: every tool in the book? What did I just say? 😭😭 omg that’s embarrassing but also it’s too funny for me to change

Feb 29, 2024
Pinch and 👊 for the 1st day of the month 🤣🤣
Conan Fighting GIF by Team Coco

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
That was doing my head in 😭 Paige spent most of the day looking at herself in the small camera display 🤣 she was always looking just off cam and below it, I finally figured out she was rizzing herself 😂
What about that girl who's always on with him with the pink hair,just had his teeth done(terrible job) she was screeching the loudest,she had far too light a concealer on half way down her face with the palest powder 🤦🏼‍♀️ she looked ridiculous. Paige was just a train wreck,she wanted a medal for doing a 12hour shift in front
Drag Race Hair GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
camera,wanted to keep reminding us that she’d only go off cameta for the loo and a drink