Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

And Angie still believes Tommy isn't racist? Just because the views are flipped doesn't make the agenda not racist? Look at these tweets....
He even got kicked out his own political party
IMG_9481.png IMG_9480.png
English thugs looking like local crackhead Stella drinkers getting their kids to throw bricks at police and what ever they could rip off shop fronts, they had no other choice but to bring in that dog alot of them ran after that but apparently even the dog was injured 😔 in Southport 27 police officers taken too hospital with injuries from the actions of English thugs. The men and women (even some children who are taught to hate by their parents) in this country are the problem. Yet people from all races came together the day after in Southport to repair what those thugs had damaged. They seem too forget where their takeaway or healthcare comes from even the food they plate on their tables, because I bet these scum don't shop local.

I'm s at wording things sorry but last night got me so mad.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Snl Love That GIF by Saturday Night Live

death pain GIF by Quartz

Season 5 GIF by Rick and Morty

Sucks to be you, b!

(I feel like we've been too nice lately. Got a reputation to uphold.)
I'm upholding my reputation of being a t, cuz I replied that to the wrong person. One second. 🤦‍♂️🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m currently starting all this perimenopause business and I already dislike it 😩 look forward to watching 🩵

Snl Love That GIF by Saturday Night Live

death pain GIF by Quartz

Season 5 GIF by Rick and Morty

Sucks to be you, b!

(I feel like we've been too nice lately. Got a reputation to uphold.)
And an extra

Art You Suck GIF by Sam Omo

Because I fed up and replied to the wrong person first, so that must be your fault.

Now excuse me, I'm going to go cry in the corner because I made bad life choices today.

Emo Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Feb 27, 2024
Least whilst she's talking about herself she's leaving everyone else alone, she actually admitted last night aswell that she doesn't have anxiety or social anxiety I was too late to record and I prayed she would say it again but she never 😭

She said this morning she doesn’t have social anxiety, only anxiety

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Your description is perfect 🤣

I called time when one of the dudes started swatching products on Paige’s tits 💀
The tit swatches was when the drugs peaked in their system for sure. I’m very weird, I started it and I had to finish it. I stayed til the bitter end to punish myself. The deals were very good in fairness, but came at a cost. I was left rocking on the floor after being shouted at for 14 hours long!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I can’t bare elphaba! I personally don’t believe that Harley kid but to sit and say he’s mocking victims of SA is a pisstake! She accused someone of SA that wasn’t even in this country. Absolute bellend that lass. do off elpha & keep fin off & take Harley with ya

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The tit swatches was when the drugs peaked in their system for sure. I’m very weird, I started it and I had to finish it. I stayed til the bitter end to punish myself. The deals were very good in fairness, but came at a cost. I was left rocking on the floor after being shouted at for 14 hours long!
Omg you watched the whole thing 😭 you need like, aftercare or something 🤣 did you bag many deals luv?