Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
For all those created in 'God's own County'... 😊
Yorkshire GIF by TeaCosyFolk

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I got 3 £1 drops but had to pay postage. I got caught up in the madness. They kept shouting to be quick 😭 I got a few things but nothing special. I got a new under eye powder. How about you?
Omg I get adrenaline when having to buy things quickly 😭🤣 You should be able to request a refund, especially if they’re all shipped together! I need to try that under eye powder, I’m a sucker for a pink powder 😍

I got these luv, the boxes were super cheap and handy for a bit of storage or gifts (hoping they’re the pretty ones) 🤞🏼

IMG_6134.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Omg I get adrenaline when having to buy things quickly 😭🤣 You should be able to request a refund, especially if they’re all shipped together! I need to try that under eye powder, I’m a sucker for a pink powder 😍

I got these luv, the boxes were super cheap and handy for a bit of storage or gifts (hoping they’re the pretty ones) 🤞🏼

IMG_6134.jpeg
they're mixing QVC with Tetris and a timer 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

IMG_6134.jpeg
Btw now think they are powder sized boxes. For compacts that come in the oven etc.

But I just bought her liquid highlighters, a yellow powder & I got a £1 drop once. A random liquid liner. Hopefully brown 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Btw now think they are powder sized boxes. For compacts that come in the oven etc.

But I just bought her liquid highlighters, a yellow powder & I got a £1 drop once. A random liquid liner. Hopefully brown 😭
Do me a favour and show me the highlighters will you please luv, they’ve so many - I still can’t find them 🤣 You two are quick to get them bargains! Fingers crossed you don’t get bright blue 😭

Omg they’re gonna be gift boxes for ants 😭

Confused What Is This GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Do me a favour and show me the highlighters will you please luv, they’ve so many - I still can’t find them 🤣 You two are quick to get them bargains! Fingers crossed you don’t get bright blue 😭

Omg they’re gonna be gift boxes for ants 😭

Confused What Is This GIF
There's 5 of them, bit like they Charlotte tilsbury ones!

Attachments

• IMG_7922.png
    IMG_7922.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7924.png
    IMG_7924.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 12