Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Police!!! Ooh they just went straight by. The police may be very busy with all that's going on. And the one day she wants the help she won't get it
What happened there man !! I was making the husband a bacon sarnie ! Stupid bastard! Hel starve next time 🤬🤬🤬
She put it on silent and facing the clock. Got mods to turn comments off. Bet they are taking coke as they have pingged

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Police!!! Ooh they just went straight by. The police may be very busy with all that's going on. And the one day she wants the help she won't get it

She put it on silent and facing the clock. Got mods to turn comments off. Bet they are taking coke as they have pingged
Yea you’re right ! First comment from her was “ you and Marcus would have got on great “ 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄 this is soooo gonna go well 🤦🏽‍♀️💀

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Looks like the video has been taken down but I downloaded it
View attachment export_1722538232728.mov
Wow wtf
I’ve just gone into the live paigey and taurian are in, ICL I fING HATE SUB ONLY CHAT.
They whole app seems to be trying to prove if that is or isn’t eqs account, are people fing dumb! That’s EQs account and are we really surprised when she has said worse on the app.