Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Slowly drifting off with it on waiting for drama to kick off and all i hear is pulling the dogs nipples
Legit thought i was hearing things !!! Wtf like !!! Poor faithy !! Honestly it’s like the kitchen of doom ! Good lord 🤦🏽‍♀️
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My consultant was Ukrainian and the absolute best. I refused to see anyone else 😂 she came in to see me on her day off because she heard I was on the labour ward 🥹

The Consultant I see is Greek and he speaks better English than some people I know who were born here 30 years ago 😭 I owe my life to him and others , we really don't know how lucky we are. Mum has a lovely Philippine nurse and I'm going to miss her when they move her ,I think Dad's going to take her some chocolates

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
I reckon EQ paid Emz to go and grab the first guy she could find outside to serve as the perfect distraction from the racist assault. The ultimate distraction technique.
This popped into my head earlier !!! I reckon you’re right it was the best distraction ,💯 maybe not some random possible pred 💀 (not confirmed) but of course emz one step to far but def had Emz planned to do something big cuz it deflected well and her and EQ have been texting tonight too. There gud enough mates .

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Poor dog can't breathe properly, but that's what happens when you feed a dog processed iceland chicken that's full of salt
Exactly and alot of dogs are allergic to chicken , there wee tummy’s swell up , so all that chicken you never know might be hurting her cuz it’s swollen looking too when she’s laying there . My little dog he’s allergic to chicken and the amount of food we went thru to get him happy 😂😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Exactly and alot of dogs are allergic to chicken , there wee tummy’s swell up , so all that chicken you never know might be hurting her cuz it’s swollen looking too when she’s laying there . My little dog he’s allergic to chicken and the amount of food we went thru to get him happy 😂😂
I remember seeing her live unpacking her Iceland shopping once , she has one of those fridge trays for faiths food , it was cheese and processed chicken , I went to check the chicken ingredients (we all know cooked chicken breast in supermarkets isn't 100% chicken) and the salt content alone would be enough to kill a small dog 😭