Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Small snippet of me singing one of my favs, Sweet Love by Anita Baker 🥹

View attachment 9406B6F5-1369-4D4D-9154-F3092BACA2FD.mov
Holy shiznet Mrs D :love: :love: :love:
GIF by I Can See Your Voice

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I can't understand any other possible reason for Corie to drive all that way to give this guy a lift home, other than pure 1million percent clout. Is he now going to dox this guys address or locality, this guy who has been outed as a terrible person tonight.

This is all 50 shades of fed up, as usual.
Think he was already in Liverpool for a meeting today

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
It’s just not her style! She normally says what she wants. The account had a higher gifting badge than hers, the name wasn’t written like hers, had fewer followers 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think it’s a set up.
She did it not that long ago - she said something crazy and offensive, then the following day said it was to see if people would talk on it

IMG_5959.jpeg

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I can’t deal with zacs conspiracies or paranoia. I dunno if it was EQ or not but i know zac would run with this if it was anybody else IMO

This is what pisses me off with Zac and most of these creators. Him sat there saying “well what do you want me to say about it”. Well I’d like you to have the same energy that you’d have for someone whose arse you weren’t surgical embedded up. You either stand for everything or you stand for nothing. You choose.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
She did it not that long ago - she said something crazy and offensive, then the following day said it was to see if people would talk on it

IMG_5959.jpeg

Just to add these were taken last night when it happened. Everything matches up. The image on the left was a screenshot from the video when whoever was recording tap on the profile making the comment.

I’m happy to be corrected but I’m pretty sure it is not possible to have two accounts with the same username (and this shouldn’t be confused with the display name).