Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You know what would resolve this?? If they held EQ accountable every other time she said something, especially live on camera. But they don't.

They've had so many chances , they took her into the `friendship circle` and didn't call it out, they're only now calling it out because they're no longer friends. Angie does the same

Feb 29, 2024
Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
EQ, you're not as smart as you think you are, I don't understand why others see you that way.

it's possible she may be involved in someway even if she didn't make those comments herself.

find out where EQ traveled to, raise this issue with the authorities of the country she visited (with the evidence you have), and let them investigate it. If EQ is connected in any way, good luck if she ever gets to visit that country again with her criminal record. t.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
england
Dont Forget Me GIF by Djemilah Birnie

Morning beautiful people, hope you are all well and having a lovely morning. Currently listening to reds and catching up on everything. I’ll pop in and out as much as I can. Am just making the most of the sunshine with the babies. Some people hate the 6week holidays, I bloody love it 6 weeks spending time with your babies without the pressure of school, early nights, rushing home, 🥰 DONT forget about me you fers!! ❤️❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just to add these were taken last night when it happened. Everything matches up. The image on the left was a screenshot from the video when whoever was recording tap on the profile making the comment.

I’m happy to be corrected but I’m pretty sure it is not possible to have two accounts with the same username (and this shouldn’t be confused with the display name).
💯💯💯 it was EQ.

These tiktok detectives saying "the profile picture is different" and "there's no spaces in the name" aren't remembering that EQ has multiple accounts and each account can have a different nickname, different picture.

It was EQ. Laura shouldn't have said the transphobic comments in retaliation either, but one doesn't cancel out the other. They were both wrong, but EQ definitely went in there to provoke her.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dave acting as if he’s some sort of reformed transphobe :ROFLMAO: Get out of here you baldy bigot.
A lot of the EDL accounts I followed during the riots (I follow and then unfollow, for the record) post videos in support of Dave. I know that's not under Dave's control, but shows the demographic he appeals to (imo).

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dont Forget Me GIF by Djemilah Birnie

Morning beautiful people, hope you are all well and having a lovely morning. Currently listening to reds and catching up on everything. I’ll pop in and out as much as I can. Am just making the most of the sunshine with the babies. Some people hate the 6week holidays, I bloody love it 6 weeks spending time with your babies without the pressure of school, early nights, rushing home, 🥰 DONT forget about me you fers!! ❤️❤️
Enjoy! I sadly won't this year, but I love it when my brother and niece come on holiday with us for a week as it's the only time in the year I get to spend uninterrupted quality time with her without the rush of getting her back to her Mom/bed for school. 🫶