Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Morning everyone, another beautiful day in the neighbourhood 😂 glad I went to bed.Emz knows how to play the game but that was a dangerous game to play
Fran Healy Meme GIF by Travis
I'm so annoyed I stayed up 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Exactly, many if the people who saved me against the odds weren't born here! One very lovely Nigerian nurse when I was upset in icu tucked me in like I was the most precious person ever, stroked my hair and talked softly to me until I drifted off.. it was the first time I felt safe. I will never forget her!

May 19, 2024
west midlands
With watching reds I've missed wots going on in tinks with buster wots going ion.. I think tonight gonna be entertaining with how this mornings going .I'll be going fir bottle wine and popcorn later lol
buster, charlotte, stay positive went round saying Lisa doesn't have cancer. they made a list as reason why its apparently a lie

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
My dogs give me anxiety 😭😭 they randomly started kicking off and I thought someone was at my door 🤣🤣 still in PJs with no bra on 🤣🤣🤣
Not lazy b as I've done my jobs and about to colour my hair 🤣
Did my own roots yesterday. Turns out the root dye was lighter than the rest of my natural hair so had to go out for dinner yesterday evening looking like a t. Appointment at 3 for a colour consultation. Too scared to do it again myself 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m busy today but instead of driving home, I wanted to put in here that personally, I feel like Unstable Mabel is so bored, she constantly looks for other peoples business to start screaming at people about. She really is a massive t, ain’t she? I haven’t read your opinions yet as I’m in a rush so mine may be way different. But this crazy woman fired up a live to berate a woman over being upset about a minor thing. This has do all to do with her yet again.

Mabel, you ain’t the fing face of everyone else’s business. Can’t you shut up?