Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
england
I’m busy today but instead of driving home, I wanted to put in here that personally, I feel like Unstable Mabel is so bored, she constantly looks for other peoples business to start screaming at people about. She really is a massive t, ain’t she? I haven’t read your opinions yet as I’m in a rush so mine may be way different. But this crazy woman fired up a live to berate a woman over being upset about a minor thing. This has do all to do with her yet again.

Mabel, you ain’t the fing face of everyone else’s business. Can’t you shut up?
How you have described Mabel I think describes jojo beautifully, look out for it when there is drama give it 5 mins and she will be there in the box, talking like she is the boss and her say is final. There has been times she’s kicking off and others have said “jo jo you wasn’t named,nobody is accusing you” and she will sit in boxes acting like she’s been blamed too. I put a comment in here the other day about her and she liked it…😂😂😂 feel free to like this one dickhead!!

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Wasn't Paula involved in this chat? Does she get away with it? I don't really understand the whole thing tbh...

But yes! @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 I too think this about Mabel. It seems like she aspires to be a Joan of Arc type martyr, taking on other peoples issues in an attempt to use her voice.

Edit; my friends didnt agree and rightly pointed out that she does seem to have a moral compass

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
How you have described Mabel I think describes jojo beautifully, look out for it when there is drama give it 5 mins and she will be there in the box, talking like she is the boss and her say is final. There has been times she’s kicking off and others have said “jo jo you wasn’t named,nobody is accusing you” and she will sit in boxes acting like she’s been blamed too. I put a comment in here the other day about her and she liked it…😂😂😂 feel free to like this one dickhead!!
For a few of them in the boxes, this is just content to them. Why would Lisa want a live made about her like this? What else do they do but fire up lives to argue with their own friends? I think Buster is annoying and sly, he goes round in circles but the second one word comes out of his mouth he was pounced on and Mabel is the worst. I hate the “I’m just loud” excuse cause the things she’s saying is horrible and she’s a big bully. But yes, JoJo ain’t much better.

Just to add, if they were questioning her cancer then they can get fed but they could have done this off the app

Mar 15, 2024
england
Wasn't Paula involved in this chat? Does she get away with it? I don't really understand the whole thing tbh...

But yes! @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 I too think this about Mabel. It seems like she aspires to be a Joan of Arc type martyr, taking on other peoples issues in an attempt to use her voice.

Edit; my friends didnt agree and rightly pointed out that she does seem to have a moral compass
I think by the sounds of it when it was told to Paula, Paula took it’s too Lisa’s friends (I think Mabel) so it’s like she’s done the right thing in their eyes….if am wrong someone please correct me ❤️

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think by the sounds of it when it was told to Paula, Paula took it’s too Lisa’s friends (I think Mabel) so it’s like she’s done the right thing in their eyes….if am wrong someone please correct me ❤️
They’re not even real friends, they all have lives to argue about things. The right thing to do is just tell Lisa in private. Not loud mouths who now have a fing live screaming at people. This is not normal.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For anyone struggling to find the fishwives and their drama like I did they are in @theoneandonlysimpleone

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
So ultimately, if Paula had not mentioned it, it would have never been brought to the app?

Mar 15, 2024
england
For a few of them in the boxes, this is just content to them. Why would Lisa want a live made about her like this? What else do they do but fire up lives to argue with their own friends? I think Buster is annoying and sly, he goes round in circles but the second one word comes out of his mouth he was pounced on and Mabel is the worst. I hate the “I’m just loud” excuse cause the things she’s saying is horrible and she’s a big bully. But yes, JoJo ain’t much better.

Just to add, if they were questioning her cancer then they can get fed but they could have done this off the app
Yes 💯 agree every single time he spoke she jumped on him, everyone knows buster takes forever to get to the point, so if they was ok with him talking that way before, then just let him talk at his own pace now. It’s funny because I actually think buster and Charlotte are very much alike the way sound when they talk and chat s. Its hypocrisy at it’s finest, doing this all on the app over such a sensitive subject is outrageous to me.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Yes 💯 agree every single time he spoke she jumped on him, everyone knows buster takes forever to get to the point, so if they was ok with him talking that way before, then just let him talk at his own pace now. It’s funny because I actually think buster and Charlotte are very much alike the way sound when they talk and chat s. Its hypocrisy at it’s finest, doing this all on the app over such a sensitive subject is outrageous to me.
Actually agree with all of that. It’s just annoying me that Mabel is the loudest over everything when she has absolutely no involvement and she’s screaming at people. She only appears to do this. The Mac and cheese thing was silly to get upset over but making the live she did, told everyone she was going live to address something, and mocked the person for fing hours, she’s a nasty bully. She’s driving me mad