Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
OMG!!! Did you hear what she just said!!
I love angry Marshy 👹

Marshmallow GIF by Charné

Mar 15, 2024
england
Of course your jumping down
If they are real friends,why would you take that information and give it to a group who you are part of,and know it’s going to be blown up on the app? If your friend is ill,do they really need this all,over the app? I wouldn’t like to be their friend that’s for sure
Wash Hands GIF
It’s as if in TT world unless you do every publicly then you haven’t had anyone’s back and your not a true friend, it’s beyond strange🤷‍♀️ then they wonder why it’s constantly on going.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m sick of this s 😡 do any of these people know how it feels to go to your child’s football game and worry about racial remarks coming from the opposing teams side because my son tackled theirs? To ask how many black people will be at a party I’ve been invited to because I don’t want to be the only one? To have said to me ‘no you can’t go to that area, they are so racist’. To have THAT conversation with my black child about how he can’t act like his white friends whilst he’s out and about, especially with the police.. I could go on but I can’t be arsed, I’m tired of hearing ‘I’m bored, shut up about racism’. How nice it must be to be bored of hearing about it.. TRY LIVING IT EVERYDAY. Cant even fing escape it on tik tok 😡 sorry for the essay, I’m just so pissed off

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m sick of this s 😡 do any of these people know how it feels to go to your child’s football game and worry about racial remarks coming from the opposing teams side because my son tackled theirs? To ask how many black people will be at a party I’ve been invited to because I don’t want to be the only one? To have said to me ‘no you can’t go to that area, they are so racist’. To have THAT conversation with my black child about how he can’t act like his white friends whilst he’s out and about, especially with the police.. I could go on but I can’t be arsed, I’m tired of hearing ‘I’m bored, shut up about racism’. How nice it must be to be bored of hearing about it.. TRY LIVING IT EVERYDAY. Cant even fing escape it on tik tok 😡 sorry for the essay, I’m just so pissed off
Don’t be sorry for your valid lived experience luv, people need to know and need to hear this. I’m just so sorry you’ve had to go through it, past, present and future ☹️

This is what privilege hides, speak your truth ✊🏽🩵

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth

Post Stay Home GIF by MyPostcard

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Don’t ever apologise for speaking the truth. I’m so sorry you have to live with this daily, it’s not ok. I can’t bare TikTok at the minute, the blatant racism and discrimination against other communities turns my stomach. Don’t feel you can’t tell us how you’re feeling or what’s happening in your life.