Limbo
somesone got a jerry can
Jessica Lange - The Name Game [60fps] on Make a GIF
Evil Dead Rise (2023) dir. Lee Cronin - Tumbex
Horror Disturbing GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I'm staying on riot tok till further notice planned riots for tomorrow are apparently Bolton, Weymouth, Gloucester, Middlesbrough, Rushmoor and Rotherham.
For it to be in Weymouth really saddens me. It’s a very small town but it’s packed this time of year with holiday makers, families and kids. I’m thinking they’re only doing it there because there is an immigrant centre on a barge in nearby Portland. It’s closing anyways soon but that probably won’t stop them. I’m honestly sickened with what I’ve been seeing these past few days. 🤢

For it to be in Weymouth really saddens me. It’s a very small town but it’s packed this time of year with holiday makers, families and kids. I’m thinking they’re only doing it there because there is an immigrant centre on a barge in nearby Portland. It’s closing anyways soon but that probably won’t stop them. I’m honestly sickened with what I’ve been seeing these past few days. 🤢
Portland is where it's beginning that's what I read anyway the fact they are even doing this s when the kids are off and families are away is so upsetting they've lost their way everything was meant to be peaceful, they've also forgotten why 😒