Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello my fellow Comment Cafe people 😁 yes I am fully aware of what happened between Angie and Pearl last night, I am not watching the video for my own sanity at this stage. I am a lot better today than last night but I will have a say today on live. Let the chaos start! ❤️❤️👀

P.s Angie and Pearl is a 👏👏👏
Hello Scotty! For those of us unaware, what happened please? 🩵

Aug 4, 2024
Scotland
Hello Scotty! For those of us unaware, what happened please? 🩵
Hello my Mrs Doubtfire! To bring everyone up to speed, Pearl and Angie were being let’s say being mean about me. Who’s_Lying is doing an awareness live at 3PM and of course I’m gonna be there. I have linked the video below to show what happened yesterday and no I haven’t watched it people have told me what was said which is enough to annoy me. #TriggerWarning (p.s they can’t say their usual because I’m letting all of you see what happened 💚💚)

Attachments

• 9c859240-87ba-41fc-9233-ec4eccb7cc6e.mov
    25.4 MB
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello my Mrs Doubtfire! To bring everyone up to speed, Pearl and Angie were being let’s say being mean about me. Who’s_Lying is doing an awareness live at 3PM and of course I’m gonna be there. I have linked the video below to show what happened yesterday and no I haven’t watched it people have told me what was said which is enough to annoy me. #TriggerWarning (p.s they can’t say their usual because I’m letting all of you see what happened 💚💚)
Hello poppet 🥰 ok I’ll watch now 🩵 definitely good to not watch it but be prepared at 3pm, that parts of the video might be played or quoted 🙏🏼

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
No problem! I’m also going to be live today to hold an autism awareness live! I don’t know when but I will be around :)
I’ve just finished the video, they are incredibly ignorant and uneducated. The recorder does stand up for you in the comments 🩵 can you link your account here, for us to follow please Scotty.

Nov 10, 2023
Scotty I’m so sorry you have to deal with this. What an absolute pair of bitches they are. I’ll always have your back Scotty. See you at 3pm. 💚💚

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Scotty , I don't really know you, I can't pretend I even know your story, but never EVER let these old leather handbags (or anyone else for that matter) get to you. Their opinions mean NOTHING to you, me or anyone else. There's only one person you have to prove yourself to and that's yourself. They'd old , uneducated hags who just love spreading hatred and they get off on others misery. Don't let them bring you down.

Aug 4, 2024
Scotland
I’ve just finished the video, they are incredibly ignorant and uneducated. The recorder does stand up for you in the comments 🩵 can you link your account here, for us to follow please Scotty.
Absolutely Mrs Doubtfire! TikTok - Make Your Day
Thats who’s_lying account

That’s one of my alt accounts as I’m currently in TikTok jail on the other one at the min lol

And absolutely Mrs Doubtfire! Both ladies from my understanding were incredibly rude and don’t give a you know what!