Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Absolutely Mrs Doubtfire! TikTok - Make Your Day
Thats who’s_lying account

That’s one of my alt accounts as I’m currently in TikTok jail on the other one at the min lol

And absolutely Mrs Doubtfire! Both ladies from my understanding were incredibly rude and don’t give a you know what!
Followed both luv 🩵 they were absolutely rude 😒 I’m so sorry that happened to you Scotty, you seem like a lovely gentleman ☺️

Aug 4, 2024
Scotland
Scotty , I don't really know you, I can't pretend I even know your story, but never EVER let these old leather handbags (or anyone else for that matter) get to you. Their opinions mean NOTHING to you, me or anyone else. There's only one person you have to prove yourself to and that's yourself. They'd old , uneducated hags who just love spreading hatred and they get off on others misery. Don't let them bring you down.
Hey! Let’s put it this way, I don’t intend on them annoying me anytime soon. This all kicked off last night and I got made aware about it so hence the reason why I posted the video on here today to make everyone aware of exactly what went down!

Aug 4, 2024
Scotland
Followed both luv 🩵 they were absolutely rude 😒 I’m so sorry that happened to you Scotty, you seem like a lovely gentleman ☺️
Mrs Doubtfire I can be calm as anything and last night was my breaking point! I’ll follow you back and here is the link to my other account that I’ll use when it’s out of TikTok jail 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs Doubtfire I can be calm as anything and last night was my breaking point! I’ll follow you back and here is the link to my other account that I’ll use when it’s out of TikTok jail 😂
Followed also luv 🩵 everyone has a breaking point and sadly, certain creators enjoy finding that point within others 😔

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
These people saying they don't feel safe in their own country? How do you think these poor refugees feel coming to a country where they are supposed to feel safer than their own homes and being told to leave and having their place of residency absolutely destroyed... racist bellends! Stop looking at the characteristics of people and look at them as fing human beings and call the wrong ones out for who they are! Does not matter age, gender, religion, ethnicity anyone can unfortunately hurt someone else but takes a big person to change the future
IMG_9626.png