Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
No problem! I’m also going to be live today to hold an autism awareness live! I don’t know when but I will be around :)
My son is autistic, sounds cheesy but the best line I’ve ever heard is autism isn’t a disability, it’s a different ability and I love it. My lad is the most caring, kind hearted soul and to know there’s people as old as pearl and Angie laughing about it makes me sick. You’d expect it from small children who don’t ’get It’. Those two are pure poison

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I know there's mass conspiracy that it's just single non white men fleeing other countries. But it doesn't register with me, I think there's women and kids.
Remember there was a child washed up on a beach, from coming over with his father I believe. I think sometimes men come over to make money to then fly their family over because it’s safer. It’s just the total lack of care for actual human beings I can’t comprehend it

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Remember there was a child washed up on a beach, from coming over with his father I believe. I think sometimes men come over to make money to then fly their family over because it’s safer. It’s just the total lack of care for actual human beings I can’t comprehend it
Yeah facts maybe men don't want to send their women and children on boats that might not even make it out the water.

God forbid we ever needed to flee the U.K. for safety.