Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning any chance we can have a separate thread for all this riot stuff like weve done before for triggering /upsetting topics? its bit much😭 just looked and there actually is a thread 🤦🏼‍♀️
The thread has no traction, I just pop in and out if I’m getting upset, it’ll pass eventually xx

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
You can be disappointed in her behaviour and actions and not reduce yourself to that level. Dude come on, that’s way out of line. It looks (hear me out before reacting) especially heinous with all the racist contention right now, to use that descriptor for a woman of colour.

I KNOW you aren’t racist, I know you’re of strong moral character (I think 🤔) but think about it critically. How does it come across right now?
I see things differently, and we don’t have to agree. I have moved on from feeling any disappointment in her behaviour and actions. I have listened to Taurian for some time, observed the people she likes to battle with, and support and formed an opinion.

Would the replacement of this word with a synonym that looks less ‘heinous’ and takes into consideration the current climate, make it more agreeable? Serious question.

Last edited:

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Coffee Cooking GIF by Holly Logan

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I see things differently, and and we don’t have to agree. I have moved on from feeling any disappointment in her behaviour and actions. I have listened to Taurian for some time, observed the people she likes to battle with, and support and formed an opinion.

Would the replacement of this word with a synonym that looks less ‘heinous’ and takes into consideration the current climate, make it more agreeable? Serious question.
We don’t have to agree, you’re right and I’m not expecting you to nor has that ever been my intention when chatting. I do understand your frustrations, genuinely. I’ve felt similarly about creators before - not Taurian but the principle is the same. I have been frustrated with her before but it came from concern, as she was so upset for a time, a while back.

I think it felt so harsh because it was an insult and didn’t speak on her behaviour. You’re a very verbose person also and so it shocked me a little and felt beneath you to go that low. Maybe if it was like “t/dick” some such insult, it would be different but scum feels so severe.