Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jun 13, 2024
That London

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I woman called Sarah was streaming, she works for an airline, I was watching her live, and she had plenty to say, so I know a lot were contacting her employer, as it’s blasted all over her TT. I can’t see her employers being happy, at an employee, right up in middle of rioters, live streaming, thinking setting hotel on fire was hilarious 🤬

I just watched a clip of my recording, and she’s shouting “throw it in” to people setting hotel on fire 🤬 so yeah think I’ll send to her employer.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I understand when people are new to angie & that cesspit of a live, but not when they've dealt with them before & recieved the s they throw out. Gone back numerous times, tried to educate & get that flung back in their face then retaliated. There's no redeeming qualities of angie whatsoever, I can't see no reason to go back unless they want to be noticed by a larger party.
Yep. I've seen all I need to see from Taurian and she’s no better than the rest of the scum.

Feb 29, 2024
I woman called Sarah was streaming, she works for an airline, I was watching her live, and she had plenty to say, so I know a lot were contacting her employer, as it’s blasted all over her TT. I can’t see her employers being happy, at an employee, right up in middle of rioters, live streaming, thinking setting hotel on fire was hilarious 🤬

I just watched a clip of my recording, and she’s shouting “throw it in” to people setting hotel on fire 🤬 so yeah think I’ll send to her employer.
What a horrible woman!!! 😡😡😡 never mind my hockey stick going for her shins! Straight round her fing head!!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Good Morning guys 💙❤️ today is a good start to the day. Hubby seen a post from an ex work colleague on FB which he said 'Muslims are the problem' so I've screen shot and posted him (and tagged him 🤣) on my FB. Obviously I can't post it on TT
Any way today I married my soul mate a year ago ❤️💙
Happy anniversary Marshy 🥰 have a wonderful day 🩵

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Good Morning guys 💙❤️ today is a good start to the day. Hubby seen a post from an ex work colleague on FB which he said 'Muslims are the problem' so I've screen shot and posted him (and tagged him 🤣) on my FB. Obviously I can't post it on TT
Any way today I married my soul mate a year ago ❤️💙

Happy Paper anniversary sweet Marshie 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yep. I've seen all I need to see from Taurian and she’s no better than the rest of the scum.
Wait,no she's not scum..not at all. I feel she's nieve in thinking she can change Angie, that it's better to have her onside. Angie has a much bigger platform than T and as we know says wicked awful things to incite her fy cult to troll, keep you enemy's close so to speak. Am I disappointed, a bit, but Taurian will learn ,