Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Me too, rioting is usually a Friday/Saturday treat for them, they are really spoiling themselves with all this mindless violence
Well they have possibly ruined the football tournament because the police are having a meeting to see if it’s cancelled and they are closing all bars and pubs by 10pm. They shouldn’t be opening

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

Not sure when this was or where but watch the rubber tyer at the end 🤣🤣

Animated GIF
How was the Illuminati easily defeated by Scarlet Witch in Doctor Strange:  Multiverse of Madness? - Quora
Animated GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I had similar pain when I slipped a disc in my back when I was 19. The only position that gave me slight relief, was laying on the floor (strangely on my front). It was agony, I don’t envy you luv 🫂

Please make sure you get adequate pain relief today, as well as tummy protectors if you keep taking strong ibuprofen (like our 2Pumps said 😍). Ask them also to prescribe a couple of pain creams you can try and make sure there’s no contraindications with other meds you’re on.

When my back injury/period is playing up, I use a tens machine and I couldn’t be without it. This is the one I use (£64.95) 🩵

IMG_6095.jpeg
I’m bumping this comment again, for the product recommendation for my girls. I am in AGONY with my endo/pcos/period today and I have the tens on max. It’s taken my pain level from a solid 8 to a manageable 4 😮‍💨

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
1000086472.jpg
Gracie is happy to let innocent men burn to death!!! All good the women and children are safe well done you over inflated bigoted racist t!!
She's got such an inflated ego for someone who has absolutely zero clue what it's like to live in the real world. Shes been a scrounging t all her life. She doesn't contribute anything useful into this world. She'll still travel to foreign countries for surgery though of course.