Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 10, 2024
derby
why’s Gracie acting all solid at the minute? Her and zac have turned into right bitches. The pair of them had something to say with what Pearl said..and the s Gracie has came out with the day. Absolute hypocrites the pair of them. Zac & Gracie for the bin.
I’ve blocked her and had enough of him atm. He keeps going down the route of Southport being a government set up. They were little girls. Peoples children! It’s so insensitive. He’s being so narcissistic and arrogant about the EQ situation I can’t even stand to look at him atm.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ve blocked her and had enough of him atm. He keeps going down the route of Southport being a government set up. They were little girls. Peoples children! It’s so insensitive. He’s being so narcissistic and arrogant about the EQ situation I can’t even stand to look at him atm.
I totally agree with you. I feel it’s borderline paranoia. Very deep in conspiracies. He’s had the weight loss surgery and i think they’ve done something to his ego. You can’t call out bad behaviour like he does but ignore when his pals do it. I can’t stand pearl but don’t be a hypocrite zac