Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don't watch her just went in for a nose, I don't understand why they don't feel safe, I mean at this stage we are all fighting for our lives financially, I am not going out on the streets to "stop the boats"!!!
If those voting NO I don't feel safe in that poll were people of colour, refugees, immigrants and particularly at this moment Muslim and brown in the UK then yes I'd agree they aren't safe! Because of the ignorance and racist hatred spewing from so many in UK.

Medusa

So I calculated 38% of the UK's police force has been impacted directly by these ASB's & Protest/riots negatively
I know people are calling for the army to come in and help with the riots, but I'll be absolutely gutted if they do because we should never have to do peacekeeping in our own country.

The army don't have anymore power than the armed police, and it's been at least 200 years since the British forces were needed to read any riot act.

Yes we had been brought in to help when the fire service went on strike and many were called in to help during covid but never in our lifetime have they been needed for peacekeeping.

Maybe I'm seeing it from a personal point of view, but I think they should give police officers more power than what they have. I do understand its not as straightforward because you will get the odd few that will abuse that power, but that will be very few and far between.

This country has gone mad and its soul destroying to watch.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
It only includes coins they get daily, I've checked some against the leader bored and seems accurate enough. But it definitely doesn't include subs I completely forgot she gets that too 😱
I cant believe PIP isn't means tested! Wow. Everything here is means tested, you are financially better off not working here in Ireland than working at this point ☹️
She has no dependents her kids are adults? She may get a top up of benefits all depends if Simon works

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I know people are calling for the army to come in and help with the riots, but I'll be absolutely gutted if they do because we should never have to do peacekeeping in our own country.

The army don't have anymore power than the armed police, and it's been at least 200 years since the British forces were needed to read any riot act.

Yes we had been brought in to help when the fire service went on strike and many were called in to help during covid but never in our lifetime have they been needed for peacekeeping.

Maybe I'm seeing it from a personal point of view, but I think they should give police officers more power than what they have. I do understand its not as straightforward because you will get the odd few that will abuse that power, but that will be very few and far between.

I agree. If it became a civil war i.e the whole public vs the police at once and the police were severely outnumbered and injured then send army in to SUPPORT them but never to fight a civil matter.

The downside is the more power the police get the more likely for them to be more liable to risk of injury on members of the public and the more likely people will become fearful of them. As well I think it will just cause further escalation, best police can do is protect communities and hopefully these dickheads either get bored or get detained and deter as numbers when they see people around them get prosecuted

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Welcome back @Medusa xx
Welcome Home GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Red saying about the young man that stole from many shops 'should he be in prison'
She's a wanker for one he's a fing right evil man as he had 4 knifes on him a while back! Secondly he can fing top and tail a killer!! Tough tits if jails are full!!
Agree shove a few in each cell and let nature take its course

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I'm rather surprised I've not seen armed response units at the riots , surely a few live rounds going off will make the fers go home ?