Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

You guys show people for who they truly are and people don't like having a mirror held up to them!!

I like being here and I think others will come back, you guys are not just a forum for calling everyone out you are genuinely a little community that look out for each other , help each other on bad days

Because most Creators are narcissistic assholes they probably only see their names and fail to read the forum as a whole!!
You're actually growing on me Mary, and that speaks volumes because i dont normally say these things to 'tiktokers' because they tend to turn on cc within a blink of an eye.
You actually might just get that 'heart me' after all.
Wtf is wrong with me?! someone slap me quick I'm seriously not myself.
Cringe Hangover GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
You're actually growing on me Mary, and that speaks volumes because i dont normally say these things to 'tiktokers' because they tend to turn on cc within a blink of an eye.
Cringe Hangover GIF
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Get a grip and pull yourself together!!!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I don't watch her just went in for a nose, I don't understand why they don't feel safe, I mean at this stage we are all fighting for our lives financially, I am not going out on the streets to "stop the boats"!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1658.png
    IMG_1658.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 21

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Cringe Hangover GIF
😂😂😂 thank you I'm gonna be watching out for that heart me lo

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
So miss red hasn't seen anything angie sed but carries on to say probably something and nothing ! Tell people who's there have offended that

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
You can easily see how much Beg seems to resent Tiktok these days, by how she barely puts in any hours
If u look at her earnings on Tikleap she tends to keeps her earnings around about the same, I'd assume to keep her benefits. She earns on average 150 per live, its always between 100 - 200 , and she seems to try and keep her earnings under the 1k a month. In Ireland u are allowed to earn a certain amount and claim benefits I'm unsure if you guys are the same in the UK.
You can be guaranteed she gets cash in hand for minding her grand daughter too.