Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Whey the did me bad, I was lifted not long after I left the army and they starved me and took most of my clothing. I was fecking freezing. 🥶

Don't judge me guys, It was self defence after someone broke into my house at 10.10am and started walking out my door with my stacking system in a black bag. Touch my stuff I touch you.. simples. 😁

Episode 1 Love GIF by The Bachelor

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Whey the did me bad, I was lifted not long after I left the army and they starved me and took most of my clothing. I was fecking freezing. 🥶

Don't judge me guys, It was self defence after someone broke into my house at 10.10am and started walking out my door with my stacking system in a black bag. Touch my stuff I touch you.. simples. 😁

Pahaha I sported a lovely set of grey joggers & sweatshirt and these weird plimsoles (was lifted bare foot), the blanket was the pits though and even though I asked no way were they giving me 2 pillows, I was persistent as well 😂😂

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
theres a live going on and they keep encouraging people to be discreet and to communicate through discord regarding protest dates and times.
they have satellite images on their profile and keeping reporting as if they have aerial views of live protests. @The79thUnitOSINT' is the name of the profile. has anyone else come across the page?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Pahaha I sported a lovely set of grey joggers & sweatshirt and these weird plimsoles (was lifted bare foot), the blanket was the pits though and even though I asked no way were they giving me 2 pillows, I was persistent as well 😂😂
I put on a hoodie of my husbands just to run to the shop. People must have thought I’d just got out the cells 😂😂

Medusa

Buckled 😭😭 I handed myself in after I unlocked my door after giving him a kicking and threw him back out, he did thank me years later because I'd given him the wake up call he needed and he changed his life around, but at the same time I nearly ruined my own because I did go way over the top, because he was a well-known thug and targeted the elderly, he just happened to choose the wrong house that morning.

I do NOT condone violence!!

Witchy, I can't even imagine you being arrested you always seem so chilled out I'm actually shocked, but secretly chuckling.