Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
😭most custodys let them have an 8 hour kip and give them food and drinks and suprisingly people can bring anyone in custody that their relatives of food from shops long as its sealed 🤣🤣probably why people do s like this! Free fing hospitality especially if their NFA
Anonymous what do you ask for
There's a Mrs Doubtfire in Pearl's, cannot be ours calling Pearl lovely BUT Pearl thinks she's our Mrs D. 😶

And fing Kesh has new name Autistic King Kesh and I'm fuming 😤
These comments need to go to Twitter and who ever live it is. As they are not doing do all to stop it!!!

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
What's happening in Pearl's live, why they talking about what people get regarding benefits?
Hayley jumped up in reds and made some good points about brits claiming benefits but moaning about migrants claiming, she then made comments about carers claiming when they don’t need to, can’t remember the exact words but she was out of order. Birdy Apple boots jumped up and told her to do off basically because carers save the government thousands and only get a pittance

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
''some of these coordinates are really annoying''

''there is police presence at Salford, i'm just trying to get a feed''

''location Salford Precint based on details shared''

''has anyone had any confirmation about Cardiff?'' reply... ''negative''

''the next full read will be at 2:00 pm''

''I'm going to run through my sources''

''lets keep comms off live and confirm in blue lights''

''looking at the immigration office in Cheadle but it doesn't take me close enough to the area''

''does anyone have eyes on ...''

@Anonymous is this police/special forces language?

@The79thUnitOSINT' is the name of the profile on Tiktok

my goodness, I think it's time for me to log out of Tiktok

Podcast What GIF by Washed Media