Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sure her work place would love that , remember when she cried when people contact them before but still continues to be a fing t online to appease her leader ??
I really don't believe she works, she sits in lives all day long acting like a t, running round to riots like a chav another who should be in court for inciting hate crimes

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
That Jane has just said he’s clearly got capacity!!! I swear to god 🤬 my autistic children are very high achievers and I will fight tooth and nail for my boy (the level 3 one) to be treated exactly the way he deserves!
I'm autistic so is my son, he struggled at school socially but was a high achiever, hrs grown into a taxpaying adult with 1 child and 1 on the way , more than angies achieved

Feb 29, 2024
Well, well, well lukie young/Matthew Gilbert, ghosts, imagine get arrested for being a nonce, 9 charges you dirty pedo t. You had the nerve to talk on protecting kids on tt!
Hey rhino this is your mate, is he really a good bloke?
I'm putting up a vid comes with a trigger warning it's confronted and caught (pedo hunter group) outing what he has done, csa and r***
Is he still on TT? Has this just come out?

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Well, well, well lukie young/Matthew Gilbert, ghosts, imagine get arrested for being a nonce, 9 charges you dirty pedo t. You had the nerve to talk on protecting kids on tt!
Hey rhino this is your mate, is he really a good bloke?
I'm putting up a vid comes with a trigger warning it's confronted and caught (pedo hunter group) outing what he has done, csa and r***
Lukie had his own team he wasn’t part of ghosts, lukie was close to Tillie though
The Luke from ghosts and his misses was involved in something to do with an oap getting injured from what I can remember

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
TRIGGER WARNING CONFRONTED AND CAUGHT SPEAK ABOUT LUKIE YOUNG/MATTHEW GILBERT CSA R*** AND OTHER CHARGES
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240805_214401_Facebook (1).mp4

Sadly (I say that not in a bad way because it's a horrific story!!) this isn't `Luke Ghosts` who we all know on TT who hangs around on Tony , they're talking about a different guy called `Lukey` Luke from Ghosts name is actually Luke and isn't an alias , not to get them mixed up, but they're all thugs and all have criminal pasts , none of the hunting community should EVER be trusted.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He was running around on tt with ghosts. Lukie Young/Matthew Gilbert is the guy who battered the old man, he went on reds discussing it if I remember rightly

No , sorry but you're wrong on this one. Luke from Ghosts is NOT Luke Young , Luke from Ghosts actual name is Luke , its not an Alias. Lukie is a completely different Luke , I'd hate for it to be false but it isn't , two completely different people.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Luke Miller, is the Luke from Ghosts , real name is LUKE , not Matthew or Lukie , but he was charged on a manslaughter charge but got off.

290547485_772379950868774_7164662556769244964_n.jpg