Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Oh god I just had a notification that my ouds are with evri 😭 not evri 😭 I'll never get them
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Medusa

I could try and explain why he just came out with it, but I can only come up with maybe he suddenly became ill and confused, but no because I won't make excuses for him and try and provide a reason for it when he didn't even do that himself. We were talking about it last night after it happened and it did make me think of when predators 'hide in plain sight' and drop hints to their real character, but maybe I'm.gojng into it too deeply? Could it have been 'dupers delight'? I just don't know and it makes me feel sick thinking about it and we are currently re-runnung every conversation we've had with him to try and figure out if there were any signs and also what the hell are we supposed to do now?

Btw it wasn't without their consent, if it came across like that, then it was for comic effect, but I suppose I really need.to rethink what was funny back then really isn't now and stop making jokes like that.
Please don't make excuses for him, because he's not ill he's sick in the head, just like you've said predators hide in plain sight and it's normally the people who you least expect it to be that turn out to be the worst kind going.
From what i tell you were both close and seemed to be pretty good friends so I get why you would want to Tey and play down what he has said or try and minimise it, but from an outsiders perspective if a grown man mentions anything to do with young girls touching their crotch area and 'rock back and forwards' then in my eyes they are a beast.
Earlier I called you a t and I did say your kids should be removed because I was under the impression that you were referring to your own children when you were talking about this 'groovey gravy' and now you've explained I retract what I said, and I guess I owe you an apology. - sorry!
I just hope you don't defend him because as a mother yourself you should know it's wrong and theres no excuse for it.

Thank you for jumping on here to clear things up, as it's one thing that really gets my back up and I have strong opinions on.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Because he faked being in a coma he is also a DV abuser his ex partner has a full page about it, AR is complete scum in my eyes I've called him out many a time, difference is I never once used the colour of his skin or race against him that would not enter my mind to do that !!

I'll call him out for the DV abuseing troll dickheaf he is!! Race never has to be brought onto it
Guys his exs name is faye Alyce be warned triggering stuff on her page to do with DV and possible animal abuse read with caution, I never heard of him till few weeks ago and did my research!!

Even though he is a complete bastard, I still beleive he should be able to go about his life without being abused racially by anyone!! You should never use someone's skin colour or race against them CORIE!! The fact that entered your mind shows you for the racist piece of s you are

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Because he faked being in a coma he is also a DV abuser his ex partner has a full page about it, AR is complete scum in my eyes I've called him out many a time, difference is I never once used the colour of his skin or race against him that would not enter my mind to do that !!

I'll call him out for the DV abuseing troll dickheaf he is!! Race never has to be brought onto it
Guys his exs name is faye Alyce be warned triggering stuff on her page to do with DV and possible animal abuse read with caution, I never heard of him till few weeks ago and did my research!!

Even though he is a complete bastard, I still beleive he should be able to go about his life without being abused racially by anyone!! You should never use someone's skin colour or race against them CORIE!! The fact that entered your mind shows you for the racist piece of s you are

Brummiejo

Aug 7, 2024
Solihull
Please don't make excuses for him, because he's not ill he's sick in the head, just like you've said predators hide in plain sight and it's normally the people who you least expect it to be that turn out to be the worst kind going.
From what i tell you were both close and seemed to be pretty good friends so I get why you would want to Tey and play down what he has said or try and minimise it, but from an outsiders perspective if a grown man mentions anything to do with young girls touching their crotch area and 'rock back and forwards' then in my eyes they are a beast.
Earlier I called you a t and I did say your kids should be removed because I was under the impression that you were referring to your own children when you were talking about this 'groovey gravy' and now you've explained I retract what I said, and I guess I owe you an apology. - sorry!
I just hope you don't defend him because as a mother yourself you should know it's wrong and theres no excuse for it.

Thank you for jumping on here to clear things up, as it's one thing that really gets my back up and I have strong opinions on.
Thanks for giving me the chance to give my side of what happened, and believe me there is no way back for Barry. No second chances as far as kids go, there are too many abuse survivors amongst us for that to ever be considered.

Now I'm going to go back to being just a reader in this place (because I love it in here) and not the subject of conversation - if you all don't mind ☺️❤️