Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I feel complete fool now because ive done it for years, but i don't even know if I should still be saluting them or just say "hey there sunshine thanks for visiting me" my head is pickled.
Thank you batty for educating me. 😘🤎
I think if you believe something holds power then it does. If saluting them makes you feel better then keep doing it. I always throw salt over my shoulder if I pour too much in my hand. We all have our superstitions.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I felt so sorry for that Shan that night, she travelled all the way to stay with Angie only for Angie to start an argument in the toilets with some randomer and then turn on Shan because she didn't feel like she defended her 😮 and chucked her suitcase out the door and left her to find another place to sleep. Then Shan came running back so I thought what a fing idiot.
Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I felt so sorry for that Shan that night, she travelled all the way to stay with Angie only for Angie to start an argument in the toilets with some randomer and then turn on Shan because she didn't feel like she defended her 😮 and chucked her suitcase out the door and left her to find another place to sleep. Then Shan came running back so I thought what a fing idiot.
It was so mean 😪 Shan’s friend then got in the box to defend her and it all kicked off 😬 Shan did so much for her!

Edit: agree about the coming back all the time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I mutter to myself when listening to these dickheads when out. Just walking along then say "shut the do up, you lying b." completely unprovoked as far as any bystanders are concerned. 🤣
Haha do you do the facial expressions too? I have to work hard to remember where I am sometimes. I think I did two unnecessary laps of the supermarket today 😂

Feb 29, 2024
My husband read a WhatsApp message that was in his brother in laws phone. It was someone trying to explain what's happening. It read something like this.
One day I put a bird feeder in my garden and filled it up. A few birds came and eat, they eat all the food so I filled it up. More birds came to feed and I was filling the feeder up a few times a day. Then they started to s every where and left a mess. Some even dieing in my garden. The little f even in death I'm cleaning up. So I stopped giving them free food and after some time they all fed off

Medusa

Thanks for giving me the chance to give my side of what happened, and believe me there is no way back for Barry. No second chances as far as kids go, there are too many abuse survivors amongst us for that to ever be considered.

Now I'm going to go back to being just a reader in this place (because I love it in here) and not the subject of conversation - if you all don't mind ☺️❤️
Tbf not many people would have even come on here to explain themselves to us, so I take my hat off to you and respect that you have.

We can come across as intimidating and outspoken but we are understanding and we will hear people out and apologies if we are in the wrong. (Well most of us) we are no different to you or anyone else on the app, the only difference is we voice our opinions on here whilst others use their platforms to get their point across. - we are still human and we have morals, compassion and empathy, we don't bite or bully people and we will happily hear people out, people on the app do it behind a green screen and we chose to do it behind an anonymous account.

Thanks for explaining and I'm pleased to hear that you refuse to defend that beasts actions.

Enjoy reading and take care. 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My husband read a WhatsApp message that was in his brother in laws phone. It was someone trying to explain what's happening. It read something like this.
One day I put a bird feeder in my garden and filled it up. A few birds came and eat, they eat all the food so I filled it up. More birds came to feed and I was filling the feeder up a few times a day. Then they started to s every where and left a mess. Some even dieing in my garden. The little f even in death I'm cleaning up. So I stopped giving them free food and after some time they all fed off
I get the impression that means if we stop feeding those seeking asylum they will do off? Correct me if I'm wrong

Medusa

I think if you believe something holds power then it does. If saluting them makes you feel better then keep doing it. I always throw salt over my shoulder if I pour too much in my hand. We all have our superstitions.
Omg, same. I waste loads of salt because I forgot which shoulder its supposed to be thrown over so I do both. 😭
I don't walk under ladders, I refuse to have any bird ornaments in my home, and I won't put new shoes on a table.. I could go on all day.
No wonder I hardly sleep.

Feb 29, 2024
To give some content, the person who wrote this is a rascits and he was tying to explain what's happening with imagrants and what we should do to stop the boats from coming

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
To give some content, the person who wrote this is a rascits and he was tying to explain what's happening with imagrants and what we should do to stop the boats from coming
3 meals a day that usually consist of 2 cold meals and 1 hot meal isn't a luxury. Prisoners get the same and we don't call for them to get starved 😭