Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Honestly wish i wasn’t being a tight fa and just paid someone to do it. I can’t get to the roots because there is just so many branches i’m cutting them down twig by twig now 😆horrible stuff
If you can get to the roots score them or break bits off then grab some petrol and pour it in the roots. It will kill it though. We had to do it to 2 trees at our old house because they were starting to grow under the foundations, we were giving permission first.

Whatever you do do not set it alight.

On Fire GIF by St. Vincent

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Did we think Corrie was nice before this or what? I'm fairly new to him but wasn't there a drink driving drama a few weeks ago, him telling everyone to vote reform and now he called a black man an ape? PLUS the company he keeps. Personally I'm not shocked 🤔
Me either. Yes I remember the drink driving stuff.

I’m pleased to read in here that he didn’t do a pearl style apology

Medusa

a rogue bird flying inside the house is associated with a death on the horizon. but you kept um out so you may have had a menty b, but you saved a life 💕
😭
do a duck, I've just noticed this and now I'm in full blown panic mode, my windows were open and I came back in from the conservatory and sat down so I can't say 100% it hadn't been in my house or even popped its head inside, I'm looking around my room for feathers 😭

I'm not bothered if it's me, just not my loved ones. I've had a grand life full of twist and turns so I'm good with it, I'm gonna disinfect my living room and light some candles. - I don't even know why but in my head it might help. I'm going scatty 😫
Cat Running Around GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
do a duck, I've just noticed this and now I'm in full blown panic mode, my windows were open and I came back in from the conservatory and sat down so I can't say 100% it hadn't been in my house or even popped its head inside, I'm looking around my room for feathers 😭

I'm not bothered if it's me, just not my loved ones. I've had a grand life full of twist and turns so I'm good with it, I'm gonna disinfect my living room and light some candles. - I don't even know why but in my head it might help. I'm going scatty 😫
Cat Running Around GIF
Am saying nothing
Christopher Walken Dancing GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
@PepperBell that channels now using the Echo romeo system 🤣🤣very ironic after i mentioned it the other day
My goodness! It can't be a coincidence, surely? Right after I posted about them using what I thought was police/special forces language and asked for your opinion, within minutes the host said they had been informed about communication about them on another platform! and ''lets keep comms off live and confirm in blue lights''. I posted about it before deleting it because I felt like I was going crazy.

I SHOULD HAVE SCREEN RECORDED

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My goodness! It can't be a coincidence, surely? Right after I posted about them using what I thought was police/special forces language and asked for your opinion, within minutes the host said they had been informed about communication about them on another platform! and ''lets keep comms off live and confirm in blue lights''. I posted about it before deleting it because I felt like I was going crazy.

I think the edl have a spy in here

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

well they aint no police. Defeats the whole professional standards and rn all officers are either on standby or shift for these riots.