Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Ive not watched alot today but im getting the gist from you all. Is there ever a good day on TT 😪I know chippy has flip flopped so much on the app but I cant help but like him. His lives are chilled and in all honestly the only place I feel I can chat in comments with along with crayons, Millsy and Casey. I hope he has learned his lesson and stops gifting EQ or that opinion of mine will change very quickly again. I've disliked him. liked him, disliked him so many times. Even called him out on here.

Don't come for me 😂

Feb 29, 2024
I dont think that's racist tbh, maybe the person is but not that analogy.
I think the UK give alot of support for people that come to this country thats why they pay thousands to get here.
My parents were immigrants that came here in 1970's. They never got handouts or benefits my dad had a really bad accident at a building site and never got sick pay, dole or anything whatsoever and had to go back to work weeks after.
There's alot of people that have worked hard all there lives here and paid into the system and not able to get support when for example they have become ill and needed support financially for eg getting PIP but alot of people that haven't paid into the system are getting healthy are accommodation etc basically for nothing. So I can see why people are so angry but behaving like this isn't really going to help.
It was racsit 100% as the person that made it, was saying how to get rid of 'them' starve and die so no more can come over! I haven't worked for about 8 years and on PIP. Don't agree with what your saying at all

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Ive not watched alot today but im getting the gist from you all. Is there ever a good day on TT 😪I know chippy has flip flopped so much on the app but I cant help but like him. His lives are chilled and in all honestly the only place I feel I can chat in comments with along with crayons, Millsy and Casey. I hope he has learned his lesson and stops gifting EQ or that opinion of mine will change very quickly again. I've disliked him. liked him, disliked him so many times. Even called him out on here.

Don't come for me 😂
I agree I like Chippy too,he often makes me giggle plus he affects soapy so much 😂

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
It was racsit 100% as the person that made it, was saying how to get rid of 'them' starve and die so no more can come over! I haven't worked for about 8 years and on PIP. Don't agree with what your saying at all
I didnt think it was racist but that my understsnding of that. I saw it as they should pay their own way, not claiming benefits and paying into the system.
There is nothing wrong with claiming PIP when you have paid into the system to get it as that's what it's there for! But I understand people's frustration when they need that PIP money to survive and they have to jump through hoops to get it when they genuinely need it! But people that haven't ever worked in the UK still get it! That's not fair!

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
What’s wrong with Ben 10?

He’s spat his funny out…again 🙄

Sad Alec Baldwin GIF by The Boss Baby

Feb 29, 2024
I didnt think it was racist but that my understsnding of that. I saw it as they should pay their own way, not claiming benefits and paying into the system.
There is nothing wrong with claiming PIP when you have paid into the system to get it as that's what it's there for! But I understand people's frustration when they need that PIP money to survive and they have to jump through hoops to get it when they genuinely need it! But people that haven't ever worked in the UK still get it! That's not fair!
But what if they have never worked because of health reasons. I've properly haven't worked enough years due to having children. What if someone has come to this country with a disability? Do they not deserve PIP? If they never worked here they don't deserve benefits or help to settle into this country? I know of a white woman that saved black children from an orphanage, met and fell in love with an African man. Have adopted children. To come back to the UK with the person she loves she has to earn 39k a year and be able to sponsor him. He isn't allowed to claim anything, he has to pay an amount to be able to use the NHS.
I don't mind sharing my loaf of bread. Refugees are welcome here. My husband doesn't mind paying Tax for the less fortunate then us. Even if it's a family arriving from war

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It's inhumane to basically let people go hungry and nowhere to sleep 😔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It was racist though, it was suggesting that if migrants are starved they will go back to war torn countries. That they are the ones here "sting on everything".

Seeking asylum in the U.K. isn't illegal. It becomes illegal when the migrant has went through the immigration process and is denied. Or they somewhat avoid the process all together and live here undocumented, in which case they wouldn't be able to claim anything. They are only then, here illegally.

Im under the impression that they unfortunately cannot work legally until they have been through this process and the reason there is so many migrants and such a backlog is because the tories put a pause on these applications.

Im also under the impression that they cannot just come here to claim benefits and not contribute to society. They get very basic care in these hotels. It's not a luxury and we should never be envious of people fleeing unthinkable circumstances.

Pip is hard enough to get as it is. I doubt there's an influx of migrants getting it handed to them when British born disabled people struggle. But I also don't agree with your statement that people have to have worked before they get disabled or they don't deserve pip? Disability just doesn't work like that unfortunately.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I dont think that's racist tbh, maybe the person is but not that analogy.
I think the UK give alot of support for people that come to this country thats why they pay thousands to get here.
My parents were immigrants that came here in 1970's. They never got handouts or benefits my dad had a really bad accident at a building site and never got sick pay, dole or anything whatsoever and had to go back to work weeks after.
There's alot of people that have worked hard all there lives here and paid into the system and not able to get support when for example they have become ill and needed support financially for eg getting PIP but alot of people that haven't paid into the system are getting healthy are accommodation etc basically for nothing. So I can see why people are so angry but behaving like this isn't really going to help.
Actually when they come here, they are not allowed to claim any form of benefits for a certain amount of time