Mar 2, 2024
Ahhhh I accidentally liked pissy knickers live. 😭
Sad In A Box GIF

episode 12 abc GIF by The Bachelor

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Ahh I love a Spinal Tap joke 😂
I saw them live years ago and got a tshirt... they had an inflatable Stonehenge on stage at one point it was funny 😂
Glad you've got some treatment and defo go to the GP if it persists! 🥰💛
Ahhh that’s amazing, I was hoping someone would get the joke 🤣 I bet that live was iconic 😍 I will do luv, hopefully it’ll bugger off 🤞🏼

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
I was born in the 70's benefits wasn't around then! Apart from state hand outs. So no one got do all!! I was hungry had no bedding on my bed but s and piss on it, 3 children sharing a bed. Broken windows in house blaa blaa blaa. Then lived in a squat with strangers untill we was rescued by social services. It was a rough time for everyone! You should have more sympathy for people with nothing. You mentioned about benefits and PIP yesterday which others pulled you up on!!
There was benefits but nothing like there is today! I'm not going to go into my traumatic past but there was one and I've had nothing as well and still don't have much! I still work 2 jobs now! To get by! I'm grateful for what I have and have alot of sympathy for people thank you!

Yes I did mention benefits as they get them, they get full health care as well I've seen it! I've seen alot where the system has been abused! My colleague was selling a car and it was viewed by asylum seekers and someone from the DWP called them to confirm the price for the car and payment details! So when I cant afford a car, cant get a loan to get one but people are being helped to get one! That haven't paid into the system its a slap in the face!!! So pull me up as much as you like!

Unfortunately the UK can't support everyone and putting people that have never paid into the system above people that have is wrong and its not racist for saying that either!!

So you go do yourself! Just because my opinion doesn't match yours doesn't make me a bad person or racist!

Feb 29, 2024
There was benefits but nothing like there is today! I'm not going to go into my traumatic past but there was one and I've had nothing as well and still don't have much! I still work 2 jobs now! To get by! I'm grateful for what I have and have alot of sympathy for people thank you!

Yes I did mention benefits as they get them, they get full health care as well I've seen it! I've seen alot where the system has been abused! My colleague was selling a car and it was viewed by asylum seekers and someone from the DWP called them to confirm the price for the car and payment details! So when I cant afford a car, cant get a loan to get one but people are being helped to get one! That haven't paid into the system its a slap in the face!!! So pull me up as much as you like!

Unfortunately the UK can't support everyone and putting people that have never paid into the system above people that have is wrong and its not racist for saying that either!!

So you go do yourself! Just because my opinion doesn't match yours doesn't make me a bad person or racist!
So they should get health care, what if they are suffering? Just leave them to it when they arrive by a boat. That text message that I posted is racist. Everyone can see that. I just can't understand why you would agree for them not to get benifits. What about the little child that comes to this country and she needs medical help? Oh sorry your parents haven't paid into the NHS so we won't help you or you can wait and suffer till the ones that have paid get seen first! How do they get a job if they don't get help to start with. If your family had nothing why would you want another family go through that.