Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Wait... Luke has an account here?
Kevin James Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

Feb 29, 2024
I honestly can’t understand how people whose family has experienced coming over as immigrants turn against immigrants. Like it’s ok we’re settled we don’t need anymore. What if turned against them when their family were immigrants and stopped them coming into the country then. I’m with you Little Marshmallow, they’re putting themselves at risk just for the sake of it
Thank you, I never had the opportunities that lots of UK kids had. I think every child should have the same opportunities as other children. Trouble is it's all down to where your born. I'm so lucky I was born in the UK.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Thank you so much poppets ❤️‍🩹I’ll be honest, being on such a run of ill health these past months is really starting to get to me 😒 So expect more self depreciating jokes - it helps me cope and not feel sorry for myself 🤣 I know my fellow spoonies can empathise 😭🥄

@Hunbelieveable currently increasing my gabapentin to help with the nerve pain, BioFreeze for topical help and tens machine on 11 (Spinal Tap joke 😂). If it persists for longer than a week, I’ll perhaps drag myself to the gp luv 🩵
Sorry to read this Mrs D, you know how to medicate so I won’t preach 😂be gentle with yourself 🤗

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Thank you, I never had the opportunities that lots of UK kids had. I think every child should have the same opportunities as other children. Trouble is it's all down to where your born. I'm so lucky I was born in the UK.
My grandparents were Irish and my grandad came over back in the 1940s when the irish were treated like they were beneath dogs. My mum tells me the stories of how they were treated through the 50s and 60s. Told they wasn’t talking properly because of their Irish accents. Now she says people should treat people how they want to be treated