Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Hey CC Been awhile as I'm on holiday but I know you are a fan of tea on here...

So I'd like to wish everyone a good day tomorrow apart from Fiesty ( A Auckland) Who is entering her plee tomorrow at court for multiple breaches of a non moll order that her Ex wife has currently against her 👍
MORE! give us more! today is slow

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
MORE! give us more! today is slow
Tell GIF by Grease Live

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
so I thought I was recording in Charlotte fullers live when she was accusing someone of alleged grape, she even had the guys name as the topic of the convo.
Someone got in the box and asked if it had been reported, she said it was and so the person said well you shouldn’t be bringing it to the app cos you could hurt the case. Charlotte then replied saying that I won’t hurt the case cos the case is over. But she wouldn’t comment on what the outcome was, instead saying she doesn’t think it’s her place to talk about it.
BUT YOU FIRED UP THE LIVE, PUT THE GUYS NAME AS THE CONVO TOPIC THEN ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS MENTIONED ALLEGED GRAPE AND HOW THE MAN WAS A GYALIS! ONLY SHUTTING IT DOWN WHEN SAFESPACE CAME IN TELLING YOU TO!
Make it make sense

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Hey guys where we @ and whats happened I need a recap but our tree isn't here 😭
Anyway just my last word on the disagreement regarding the bird feeder. @PearlyK I spoke to my hubby regarding what's been said. He was interested to hear your views as he got this from someone who agrees with you too. I mentioned your family coming to the UK and your views now. He said its called 'pulling the ladder up behind you'
Why the do do you have to carry it on!!

Why would I give a flying do what your husband has to say!! You seem to have a lot of so called friends that are racist and your trying to tar me with that go do yourself! You fing t!!!

Feb 29, 2024
so I thought I was recording in Charlotte fullers live when she was accusing someone of alleged grape, she even had the guys name as the topic of the convo.
Someone got in the box and asked if it had been reported, she said it was and so the person said well you shouldn’t be bringing it to the app cos you could hurt the case. Charlotte then replied saying that I won’t hurt the case cos the case is over. But she wouldn’t comment on what the outcome was, instead saying she doesn’t think it’s her place to talk about it.
BUT YOU FIRED UP THE LIVE, PUT THE GUYS NAME AS THE CONVO TOPIC THEN ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS MENTIONED ALLEGED GRAPE AND HOW THE MAN WAS A GYALIS! ONLY SHUTTING IT DOWN WHEN SAFESPACE CAME IN TELLING YOU TO!
Make it make sense
Who is she?? That's some crazy unstable woman!! That's shocking and surley she should be arrested

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Soz, couldn't resist.
Screenshot_20240808_133346_Samsung Internet.jpg
Oh she fing hates me for bringing that to TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
Every time she’s in a live and sees me in the comments, she’s jumps in the box with the “ you know that sour cherries from comment cafe, she put a video up showing my grandson in the front of a moving car saying he was dancing with no seatbelt on”
That’s because he was you t 🖕🏽