Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
How can people be sat with Alex to talk about what Barry said? I mean, what Alex did is exactly the same??
Right! Not only did he say that disgusting thing about the chair didn't he also admit to choking the chicken while there was a pretty triggering live going on?!
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Why the do do you have to carry it on!!

Why would I give a flying do what your husband has to say!! You seem to have a lot of so called friends that are racist and your trying to tar me with that go do yourself! You fing t!!!
Yes and they get spoken to too! I only mentioned my hubby because I didn't want to take the credit for 'pulling the ladder up' comment. Which in fact that comment has affected you so much you call me a t 🤣🤣 tell ya I'd rather leave the ladder down and be a t. REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE 🖕

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Yes and they get spoken to too! I only mentioned my hubby because I didn't want to take the credit for 'pulling the ladder up' comment. Which in fact that comment has affected you so much you call me a t 🤣🤣 tell ya I'd rather leave the ladder down and be a t. REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE 🖕
No, it wasnt the comment that affected me! Its just you have tried to put your opinion on me and when I havent agreed with you, you then keep at it l!!! Thats what has annoyed me! I have my opinion and you have yours and your trying to imply Im a racist as well!! But alot.if your friends seem to be so put your fing opinion on them!! Oh and you mention you husband all the time along with your trauma dumping!! Pretty pathetic to be honest not everyone wants to hear that!!

What you don't understand is that I NEVER said they weren't welcome did I!! So get your fing facts right ok!! So I'm glad you know your a t!! Thats one thing I will agree with you about!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕