Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
No, it wasnt the comment that affected me! Its just you have tried to put your opinion on me and when I havent agreed with you, you then keep at it l!!! Thats what has annoyed me! I have my opinion and you have yours and your trying to imply Im a racist as well!! But alot.if your friends seem to be so put your fing opinion on them!! Oh and you mention you husband all the time along with your trauma dumping!! Pretty pathetic to be honest not everyone wants to hear that!!

What you don't understand is that I NEVER said they weren't welcome did I!! So get your fing facts right ok!! So I'm glad you know your a t!! Thats one thing I will agree with you about!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah! Have you made any chicken yet 👀

Saturday , we've got the Chinese one we're doing but I'm going to order some more , I was going to do some during the week but it's been a bit busy with Mrs N poorly , I've been getting in and going out again to see Mum and if I ask the boys to even try and do something different we're going to end up with beans on toast 😭

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
You are a racist, the fact that you said things like Why is it only men. Indicates that it was a question so I answered it. As for you saying I trauma dump I couldn't give a flying do. There's a few ladies in here that always make sure everyone is OK and share their experience, it's been like that for months. Since you begrudge people having benefits unless they paid into the system and refugees coming here, I'm not at all surprised with your trauma dumping comment 🤣🤣 about my hubby, your right. I'll let you off with that one and I will be mindfull in the future 🤣🤣 will put you on ignore so I don't have to hear your bullshit that a refugee got a free car 🤣🤣 cause how the do is he going to drive it on £8 a fing week 🤣🤣
Good!! I'm fing glad so I don't have to listen to your pathetic bullshit! There maybe a few people that maybe concerned but most people don't wanna fing wanna hear but to polite not to say anything!! People have their own issues and find this a bit of an escape but then have to listen to.your bullshut!! Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time on the Internet arguing about stuff you don't know do all about!!

Where does it say on the Internet guide lines they buy cars for immigrants!! It doesnt but they are!! so dont believe everything you read dick head!

Making a comment, about gender .doesn't make me racist you thick t!!! Look at your own friends who keep sending you these texts before coming for me you prick!!! You are the company you keep!!! I've seen you mention it several times about your friends, because you like to over share!!! t

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Who is she?? That's some crazy unstable woman!! That's shocking and surley she should be arrested
She normally goes into angies box when there is a racism debate. She had a thing with someone on TikTok, I can’t remember the name, but apparently she pulled a blade on her cos she pulled up at her yard

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Hey guys where we @ and whats happened I need a recap but our tree isn't here 😭
Anyway just my last word on the disagreement regarding the bird feeder. @PearlyK I spoke to my hubby regarding what's been said. He was interested to hear your views as he got this from someone who agrees with you too. I mentioned your family coming to the UK and your views now. He said its called 'pulling the ladder up behind you'
It’s a I’m alright jack, f*** the rest of them

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
felicity and her cousin have fell out with them all, snel got in alexes box and apologised to him apparently, snel tried to go in who's lying live and got blocked, basically in a nutshell 😂😂that's just the last couple of hours
fing car crash.

All i'm saying is what Barry said was fing vile, black and white i don't give a flying do the context prior because what was said is face value and anyone associating with that s from now is as vile!

Medusa

Charlotte fuller is sat on live saying Dj AG is a rapist, a woman beater etc.

I stand with women always, but, this is damaging if untrue. It could also be damaging to any subsequent police case.i got blocked for pointing this out
I'm not sure who Charlotte fuller is and I agree it could be damaging if it's untrue and I don't really care if i dox myself by saying this, but i will be careful because i don't want to dox anyone else who was involved..I am not shocked or surprised with what's come out about Ag aka Alex.

I exposed him for being a wrong'un over a year ago after a lot of people reached out and came forward with their own personal experiences of what he'd done, he lost a lot of support and so many people turned their backs on him, that guy is nothing like he portrays himself to be trust me he's a creep and a narcissistic f.

Having said that  if it is true (from what I know it probably is) then it should be kept off the app so it doesn't hinder any investigations.

Medusa

Oh she fing hates me for bringing that to TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
Every time she’s in a live and sees me in the comments, she’s jumps in the box with the “ you know that sour cherries from comment cafe, she put a video up showing my grandson in the front of a moving car saying he was dancing with no seatbelt on”
That’s because he was you t 🖕🏽
She gets on my (○)(○)s her obsession with flangie is disturbing and it looks like she now has an obsession with you... Good luck because you're gonna need it. 😭😭