Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Seriously read that as rowing 🚣 and was so, so, so confused. 😂

slim bath GIF by Guava Juice
I was confused as watching the boxing 🤣

Wtf did everyone just forget what Alex said about Kelly's chair?! Why has no one brought it up to him? He's being all self righteous and saying about Barry's not coming back from that comment but he said something on the same fing level!
Agreed been listening for about 2 hours now both comments were sick both men must think in weirdly perverted ways to even consider either of those comments made. Anyone who associates with either needs their head testing but selective outrage seems like a wonderful thing.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Wtf did everyone just forget what Alex said about Kelly's chair?! Why has no one brought it up to him? He's being all self righteous and saying about Barry's not coming back from that comment but he said something on the same fing level!
Maybe the people forgiving Alex right now are the ones he keeps saying were still his friend in private? It's like that group NEED a token creepy man to thrive.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Sugar can deny and post whatever screenshots she wants to try and justify her involvement in the servers… the facts are sugar you said you was only in one server called anti plm… I’ve shown you to be lying as you was also in the middle ground so you was in at least 2 servers!
Also out of your own mouth you admitted you was friends with johnny 🤦🏻‍♂️