Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Guilty by association is harsh when she's the one who created the t-shirt designs, songs and accompanying AI images, was the most vocal in boxes, and basically was seen as a figurehead of CC by these Tiktok begs.

It's ok to change as a person, it's ok to distance yourself for any reason, but it's not ok to wipe the s off your brow and fling it onto someone else's.

That's sad, man. And I guess she's deleted her account here as I can't tag her. I like you, Miss Baguette. Don't s on us.

*Fade to black with Gotye "Somebody That I Used To Know" playing softly whilst the camera zooms in on raindrops falling down a windowpane*

1000022375.png
Step 3 of the KonMari method is getting rid of things that no longer serve a purpose. Guess that was us 🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_123814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_123814_Chrome.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 50

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
One thing that drives me bonkers is when people go into boxes to defend others……. Let them defend themselves 🙄 Especially in a live which is hosted by a knob
This! Especially Angie’s box, she will run with whatever narrative she wants based on her personal relationship with said person. She’s full of poison

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've been told that my name was brought up in Rebecca/Exposed's last night because my account is following Kendra (and a plethora of other wrong uns). I'm not sure how many times I have to say it, but

Yes, I follow the wrong uns on tiktok. I do not have the cognitive ability to recall each unique username, nor do I have the patience to manually check if each individual wrong un of interest is live, especially when many of these twats have multiple accounts. I use the tools that tiktok provides in order to make my life easier. I am not gifting, I am not supporting, I am not sliding in their DM's and I am not bending over and spreading my cheeks for them.

It's no longer "Big Brother is watching", it's "tiktok is watching" and we're all getting sent to room 101 for thought-crimes.

Don't be so fing infantile.

"Under the spreading chestnut tree

I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we

Under the spreading chestnut tree.

1000022378.jpg

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I've been told that my name was brought up in Rebecca/Exposed's last night because my account is following Kendra (and a plethora of other wrong uns). I'm not sure how many times I have to say it, but

Yes, I follow the wrong uns on tiktok. I do not have the cognitive ability to recall each unique username, nor do I have the patience to manually check if each individual wrong un of interest is live, especially when many of these twats have multiple accounts. I use the tools that tiktok provides in order to make my life easier. I am not gifting, I am not supporting, I am not sliding in their DM's and I am not bending over and spreading my cheeks for them.

It's no longer "Big Brother is watching", it's "tiktok is watching" and we're all getting sent to room 101 for thought-crimes.

Don't be so fing infantile.

"Under the spreading chestnut tree

I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we

Under the spreading chestnut tree.

1000022378.jpg
I follow the majority of the drama accounts just so I know when they're live 🤷🏻‍♀️ like most people do 🤣